Legion professions bugged . Cant craft quest items

i have blacksmithing and trying to use the firmament stone to make demonsteel. i can stand in the middle of the stone and it will tell me missing reagent “firmament stone” so confused!!

3 Likes

Thank you, this worked for me!

Maybe for the specific quest you did, but for all of the alchemy ones I did it was literally just regular alchemy items. So it’s not “wrong” you just did different quests than I did. I made my comment because I was confused at why I didn’t immediately learn the recipes the quest wanted me to craft. Then realized oh the recipes are on the vendor, I didn’t instantly learn them

I did have to use the script macro to craft the spells, but yeah there is indeed a glitch right now for alchemy where you don’t automatically learn the spells, you have to get them from the vendor. I am well aware that the LWing and tailoring quests, for example, are one off quest recipes. Alchemy isn’t that way, though.

i fully leveled and completed most of the quests on my drac last night… had no issues, other than a ui issue were i was constantly spammed with the same learned recipe over and over…

everything was however craftable and the mats/tables worked fine for leatherworking

The new way has never worked right. I like the way it looks and if it worked right, it’d be great! All I can do now is keep clicking on Namha’s broken workbench and tanning rack, and use google to see if someone has a solution as we all wait for a fix… that works. :frowning:

Legion crafting is the o ly thing i have been able to get 100% done on any of my toons. I tried again today and atill not able to get past so you think you can sew on my tailor. I hatw not bwing able to level legion crafting