Legion numbers are being used in Classic (proof)

Most everyone likes what it provides even if you don’t notice it. The battle.net is probably more for patching and hot fixing systems than anything else.

fix this blizzard, it has more likes than your EU server post already

This is one of the most legit concerns to date - respect to who ever it was that figured this out

1 Like

Not just that but also health regeneration/mana regeneration.
All those numbers should be double checked now.

And it should have been checked a long time ago by Blizzard testing to verify they actually had an “authentic” environment.

This isn’t even the same thing. The entire premise the “it 2 ez” people were using, was that the mobs weren’t hitting hard enough. Not that instant attacks were doing 5-8% more damage, which is hardly going to change much of anything.

Weapon type Vanilla multiplier Legion multiplier
Two-handed 3.3 3.6
One-handed 2.4 2.6
Dagger 1.7 1.8
Ranged 2.8 3.0

Your posts were “shutdown” because Blizzard and many others including myself provided video evidence that the mobs weren’t attacking any faster or hitting any harder. I don’t remember anyone saying “it’s too easy because we’re hitting slightly harder!”

What a joke.

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/bug-instant-attack-normalization/200006/7?u=tagatojin-wyrmrest-accord

Pretty quick Blue response

1 Like

Yeah I’ve noticed that too, the constant shilling from some folks. I think they have ambitions of being community mvps.

2 Likes

It’s a good bug report.
Its reported.
Let’s carry on

Did we really spend all that time asking why no one was talking against it?

Its a good bug. . The point of the beta…

1 Like

must be some of that holdover data that they missed
the client is based on legion’s client, after all

Honestly has far i can see, it’s barely a difference anyway lol. I wouldn’t have been surprised if it had gone over the radar.

Really interesting finding, I remember when attack speed normalization first went in to Vanilla though hadn’t realized it was later updated.

Would be great to get the QA team to take am closer look with the reference client, thanks for promoting this/spreading the word!

1 Like

happy dance, happy dance…so glad they are going to fix it.

Now can someone with beta forum access please post the data about spells powering up as you level?

5 days is good?

Yes considering they also posted they have a fix.
that means they saw it and were debugging to verify whether or not that bug was a true bug.

4 Likes

I tried to tell everyone but I got shooed away because “blizzard has da nummers durrr”.

7 Likes

Me too Furidar…but that didn’t shut me up.

And I will continue the good fight to make classic as authentic as possible.
We just need to make sure the bugs keep getting bumped to get attention.

3 Likes

How does a bug like this even slip through the cracks?

Too many changes over the course of 7 expansions and not enough headcount at Blizz to test it all ?

I suppose resources is the likely culprit here. Classic team is probably 2 people.