Legion Mythic Raider LF new home

Hey there,

Who am I:

I am coming back to BFA after taking some time off after a guild collapse back in BoD. I have a pretty solid history of mythic raiding back in Legion culminating with a CE Argus kill (earned on Borkofdeath - hyjal). In BoD got M Opulence down before taking some time off. Currently working on getting my warlock ready for 8.3 working on Essences (well on my way to getting rank 3 BIS) and neck level is just shy of 65.

While I do not have logs for my lock Destro is the spec I killed Argus on. Here are my boomkin logs for BoD before I took a break: Tanorok-Mal’Ganis 8.1 BoD (was on mechanic duty for Mekka and Storm Wall).

What I am looking for:

First and foremost a community. Secondly I would love to get back into the raiding scene as soon as possible, be it heroic alt/fun runs in preparation for the next Mythic tier. Additionally, I do enjoy M+ so a guild with a decent M+ community would be ideal.

My ideal raid times are any weekday after or around 5PM PST,

Thursday after 8 PM PST.

Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to message on Bnet: vantix#1270

Hi Vantox! We also value the community first and do not allow toxic behavior. We are mostly working adults or college students that play the game to have fun. I don’t need a second job! Would love to chat with you if you’re interested!

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Active Mythic plus players who try to help everyone get their M+ 10’s done every week, with several players 2k io and above.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)
Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015
Raid Leader Battlenet: TheRealTacon#1647

Hey Vantox, were a Mythic guild on Thrall with plans to raid 8.3 too. I know were on a different server but give us a look :slight_smile:

< Low Battery > is a guild that was originated from a group of friends years ago in WotLK that has stuck together through the years and continues to raids together. We have since picked up and merged with other guilds that we have met through mutual friends, or raided with on the side during our off nights. Most of us spend our off raid nights either doing things in WoW or playing other games together in discord.

We raid on Tuesday/Wednesday from 9pm to 12am(Midnight) EST each week pushing for the best possible progression we can reach each tier. While we are not looking for cutting edge we are always pushing our way into Mythic content to see how far we can reach.

We expect our raiders to be well prepared, that includes: Being prepared for new fights by looking up strats and understanding abilities. Being familiar with your class and spec, always bringing Potions, Flasks, and Food. Being ok with occasionally sitting out to let others into the raid for time. We do not have a permanent bench, so we try to make sure everyone sees equal time raiding. We also understand that real life does happen. We are perfectly ok with people missing raids, just ask to be notified so we know.

Our current progression is as follows:
3/8M The Eternal Palace

Past Progression:
5/9M Battle for Dazar’alor
2/2H Crucible of Storms
3/8M Uldir

We are currently looking for:
DPS - All

Feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Hope to hear from you!
Chuey#1652 Razzers#1982