Legion Mage Hall Quest - Harnessing the Arcane BUGGED

There’s no progress bar…I’m killing the arcane mobs and clicking/channeling the rifts but no progress. When will this be fixed? Also, I hate this new bug report process…no idea why it’s showing a random character. I’m on a Mage on the Garrosh server.

1 Like

if you want to change it, click your avatar on the top right, and a fly-out menu will give the option to change character.

Quests: “Harnessing the Arcane” and the next quest “Arcane Unleashed”
Problems:
Energy bar doesnt show for Harnessing
Button doesnt show for Arcane Unleashed when you stand beneath the Needles at the nexus or above on the platform. The quest actually states that you’re to be below the platform… Only went up to try and see.
What I’ve done:
Read the forums here and wowhead before I did the usual reboot routine and deep breath before I scream because it didnt work.
Shut down all addons.
Abandon and retake quests.
Fly out then back into area.
Submitted ticket (Thank you to the GM for ticking off the quest complete switch for Harnessing… but it seems the next quest Arcane… is bugged as well)

1 Like

You did all that and the next quest is bugged, even after the GM helped you to have the completed quest. Almost like a double slap to the face.

This quest has been broken for sometime now. Really hope they fix it soon.

I was experiencing the same bug as many others; no progress bar, no quest advancement no matter how much energy I collected.

I created a support ticket, asking for help with marking the quest complete so that I could continue with the quest series.

An auto-reply showed up, recommending to check the forums and Wowhead (Which I had done prior to creating the ticket).

I replied with links to this forum post and the Wowhead quest page to show that it is a known bug. I reiterated my request to mark the quest complete, then clicked the submit button to continue my request for support. If you do not click the submit button, your ticket will not move on in the process.

A very helpful and friendly GM replied, stating they had marked the quest complete and advised me of the next quest giver (Archmage Kalec) in the quest series.

Note:

• I was at the Nexus when I last logged out. After the GM resolved my issue and, when I next logged in, I was in the Mage Class Hall. Here are the steps that I followed to get back.

• Take the new Dalaran portal to Wyrmrest Temple.

• Fly to Amber Ledge, if you have that flight point. Otherwise, fly to the faction outpost closest to Coldarra and travel to Amber Ledge, which is the flight point nearest to Coldarra.

• Speak to the flight master, Surristrasz. They have a flight point to Transitus Shield, Coldarra. The flight costs 50 silver.

• When you arrive at the Transitus Shield you will be offered the quest, “Arcane Unleashed”, which is the next part in the quest line series. The quest appeared upon landing in Coldarra; I never saw Archmage Kalec.

• Once outside the protective shield, you’ll be able to use the Summon Dragonflight ability again and continue the quest series and, earn your artifact weapon.

Good luck and I hope you find this helpful.

yeah same problem here :confused: would love to see a solution soon <3

I just entered the game and did both quests after 1 month of nothing