Legion Cutting Edge Hunter LF Home

Hello all!

I started raiding mythic back in WoD, but I got really serious once I graduated from college and got into Legion.

My guild at the time got server first Gul’dan and we were cutting Edge on all content I was apart until I quit at KJ as I got busier.

Right now I’m pretty open to any guild times or factions. There’s so much information I could put, but since each guild is looking for different things, I’d love to just chat 1on1 with a recruitment officer.

My BattleNet is:
Froslassfan4#1741

If you have any questions for me on this forum, I’ll do my best to respond!

I’m in the process of building up a guild for mythics and raiding. Right now I only have 3 active people that are willing to take this seriously. We are on Stormrage Alliance side.

Hi Laksana, our guild is recruiting ranged dps to fill up our mythic roster. If we sound like a good fit please message me :slight_smile: [A] 2 DAY 7hr W/TH 7:30-11PST LFM CE Shadowlands

Hey we could use a solid hunter on the team!
I’ll leave our bit of info below for your consideration, will also reach out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hi there, our guild name is Severity. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times.

currently looking for a couple more dps to round out our roster. hit me up if interested or have any questions!
btag: mke#11978

We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot on our CE focused mythic raid team.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Holy Paladin, Resto Druid
Melee DPS- Feral Druid, Windwalker Monk
Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532