Legion - Can't skip the starter zone

Before the patch I was able to skip Broken Shore. I no longer have the dialog option to do this. I really don’t want to do the same scenario alt after alt.

With Pandaria I can just walk through the portal, but I can’t do that in Legion. There used to be the dialog option of ‘having seen this before’ or ‘I know this story’ or something like that, it seems to be missing.

What am I missing here, so that I don’t have to keep repeating Broken Shore?

I have several max level characters, and three now that I have had to go through Broken Shore on since the prepatch. I have doe it since prepatch and was hoping that would let me skip it, but it has not.

I was able to get the dialogue option to show up after I completed the two intro quests. The first being, “Go speak to the guy on the wolf.” And the second being, “Go eat and prepare for battle.”

Once I turned the second one in, I went back to the guy on the wolf and he let me skip.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I am going to try this!

The second starter quest, the “To Be Prepared” one, is not working for me. The NPCs that are supposed to be outside Orgrimmar are not there. Did you have any problem with this quest?

I usually just walk up to the quest board and trigger it. I don’t even bother with starting it Chromie time. You could check the quest board and see if you can start it there?

No, I can’t. Tried that already but nothing happens. The quest that I get from the board is the “To Be Prepared” one and that quest is bugged, as it seems. The NPC that I’m supposed to talk to are not where they should be.