Legendary Items

Who here still hasn’t gotten their first legendary yet? Can’t be bothered to waste gold on it, or waste gold leveling the professions to make them. Not to mention having to run Snoreghast.

It’s unbelievably easy to get a rank 1 legenday.

4 Likes

If you have gold maybe.

1 Like

I got one on my alt pretty easy. They are fine I guess? I dont see any huge appeal. They dont come close to Legion legendary power

Not sure what your smoking there bud, for a rank 1 leggo it costs no gold really. It takes literally a couple hours to make one.

3 Likes

i just made my second rank 4 and I’ve been slacking hard. it’s really not difficult

1 Like

im not doing torghast even on my main but even i squeezed at least the rank 1 out.
some are pretty broken. no doubt. but my alts dont have any because… why would i even bother?

Rank 1 legendaries can be like 200g? If you don’t have 200g, you’re not playing the game right, my dude.

1 Like

I have 3 maxed out ones and another bad choice one sitting at rank 1. Legendary scrap for soul ash plz!

Stop trolling, it takes nothing to get your first legendary… It may not be your BiS, but Seriously quit this troll crap

It depends on the server economy.

Cloth legendaries were dirt cheap on my server a couple of weeks ago.

https://imgur.com/oI7CS9e

i didn’t like that you had to buy them this expansion…i guess i got cheap after having been given free ones the past few expansions hehe

Do your calling for 2 days. You now have enough gold for your rank 1 Lego.

I had no issues on my first char rolled. Venge DH. Completed most halls to lvl 8. Probably have 1 T2 Legendary and a couple T1 Legendary.

It was tedious to do it again on 2nd char. Frost Mage. Probably went to 5-7 highest on a few, and that was in groups. Only 1 T1 Legendary.

This is my 3rd, this Paladin, start to REALLY feel the pain and time it takes to get Soul Azz for a legendary and it’s annoying. Did not bother to try for Legendary

I paid 100k for my rank 4 legendary on hunter, smh.

Feels bad huh?