Legendary for necro pvp

I just swapped to necro since I couldnt handle how boring venthyr is and kyrian just doesnt feel good to use, also getting ready for the 9.0.5 changes anyone know what legendary might be the best for it im currently trying to max battlelord for 9.0.5 but what is the best right now since battlelord is pretty useless. I was thinking unhinged but heard its only good with kyrian.

Until 9.05 for Battlelord, your next best bet would be Sephuz with Missaphen Mirror in the back pocket depending on the matchup. I suggest crafting the rank 3s(ilvl225) and pocketing the extra ~2k soul ash you save on each to craft Battlelord when the patch hits.

1 Like

As of right now, Unhinged and Sephuz are arguably the 2 best choices with Misshapen Mirror being used for situational purposes based on which comps you’re facing. I definitely want to give Battlelord a try once the patch comes out.

I think for every war except vynther battlelord will be the way to go, swapping mirror in for certain comps.

Honestly even as vynther im really tempted to build battlelord and see how it feels.

Mirror will always see play regardless of cov

Battlelord will be really good with Necro and may be the best if you’re running a melee cleave regardless of covenant. But Sephuz, Mirror and even Unhinged will all see play.

Im definetly playing battlelord when 9.0.5 comes out was just asking what to play right now while I wait, decided to go with unhinged.

Definitely going battle lord here too. Dreadnaught with battlelord in theory feels like it will be nice. Especially with mortal combo and if you get lucky rng

1 Like

Yea I just dont know what potency conduits to run, since the necro conduit gives 14% strength and goes well with burst, and the overpower conduit and ms conduit go very well with this build.

That’s the drawback. Choosing the right one.

It’s going to be ridiculous sustained pressure and then imagine the snare protection and mastery you give to your ret or FDK partner during burst…

I’m loving unhinged, is battlelord looking to out pace unhinged? For a specific covenant? Or all of them.

Not for venthyr for sure, but for the others maybe def for necro.

I love being night Fae but I’m going to keep my eye on necro. Cool armor, interesting story, new buffs to it seem exciting