Legendary Dagger Tmog

Hi everyone. I dont know if i missed anything on this (guessing i did at some point) but are you not able to Tmog the main hand legendary dagger? Wont let me do offhand in both so just curious

Since the daggers share the same model you need to right click on the dagger in the tmog selection screen and you can select the off hand dagger

3 Likes

I am unable to tmog into any version of the daggers (base form and upgraded) for either my main or offhand =(
Luckily it does not charge me that money or i’d be more annoyed.

Went to check this out yesterday, couldn’t find the fangs of the father on either slot. Additionally, I’m pretty sure I was missing over half of my dagger transmog options, only had two pages.

My hero. 100% works thnx

i havent been able to tmog them at all. i have both the mh and oh selected in my dagger page but when i actually press to tmog them it makes the sound but nothing happens.

its weird cause ive been able to tmog other legendaries on other chars just fine?

Still not able to here. Lopsided dagger transmogs are the worst.

Tried every combination. Tried doing them separately, tried doing them together, tried one then the other while the other was a normal weapon. Every time, only off hand will work. Sound effect goes off, no money gets taken, only one dagger transmogged. Ugh.