Legendaries just got nuked (shadowlands)

I’m actually fine with legendaries being trash, I just feel that at that point its kind of a massive misgnomer.

“Every 90 frostbolts you get a frozen orb you cant control…”

We just need a new name for that. A Disappoint-a-dary or something. IDK I’ll set the marketing department on this.

3 Likes

Yes,thats why they are doing it. The problem lies in the “build them back up” part. That could take a long time (if it happens at all) during which we are stuck with crappy/boring legendarys.

This expansion is so toast lmao

5 Likes

It’s a good thing they’ve delayed the expansion and haven’t given us a new release date then. Seems like they now have the time to do what they want and not release the game in a broken state that we’d be stuck with.

What’s the point of this thread again?

2 Likes

They ought to delete a few of them that they nerfed today.

Literally nobody will use them anymore. A few of them were shaping up to be pretty cool too. :frowning:

1 Like

Presented without comment:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadowlands-legendaries-october-7/668405?u=erryndal-area-52

5 Likes

These aren’t even real legendaries. It’s crafted crap again. Legendaries shouldn’t be crafted. They should’ve made a new category for them with a new color. Call them curios or remnants or something with a brown color or whatever.

1 Like

good, borrowed powers on top of overlapping systems is horrible design. Imagine all this time they spent on convoluted systems spent on making actual content

3 Likes
6 Likes

It’ll scale i bet. just like legion, yet replaceable by tier2 content

Blizzard already made a post saying they swung too low with this pass and will be making additional changes soon.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadowlands-legendaries-october-7/668405

2 Likes

Items we cannot get in a game that is not ready with no confirmed date for when it gets released… Who Cares?

2 Likes

Should remove them, there’s nothing legendary about them

1 Like

Well, a lot of people didn’t want a repeat of legion where not having a specific legendary would mean you can’t compete. While targeting via crafting is in, I don’t know how it works for offspecs/other forms of content.

Many complained about borrowed power being a large amount of our dps so I guess I’m kinda confused why people are this upset.

1 Like

Blizz you missed BOAT! Go back and nerf that one too, I don’t want to play it!

and that’s good because this way gear isn’t more important that player?

Honestly it would have just been better for them to give us “legendary appearances” for gear, weapons, whatever and let us build appearances some how. The art team always kills it. This could have been an opportunity for them to acknowledge they can’t balance player power but still deliver on something people would love to grind out and earn.

They should just buff them to be legendary like the sl current tier mythic ilvl, and make it so they are only active in tw dungeons/raids let us have some fun and be gods every once and a while.
Idk why they hate fun except Ion he’s an attorney by trade fun is not in his resume.

Should be renamed “items” to accurately reflect their power. :rofl:

I hope everyone in here understands how expensive legendaries will be to craft.

The cost is going to be staggering and not accessible for many players. This isn’t a “go get lucky”. This is an actual crafting nightmare.

Once again casuals get neglected.