<Legacy> (A) Recruiting Now!

60 dwarf priest with benediction. pretty geared looking to transfer to earthfury. also will be coming with another healer (paladin) whos currently still leveling. would like to chat if possible. lmk ur bnet if interested

AudioJaq#1629 Let’s chat!

Just a little update: our recruitment has gone very well thus far and while we are still open to all players, our recruitment for our raid core is coming to a head for some positions. Warriors and Hunters are closed for the core at the moment, however please do not let that deter you from inquiring as our schedule and play style will allow for more subs then most guilds.

That being said, we are still looking heavily for Druids and Paladins, and 1 Shadow Priest. Feel free to reach out to myself or an officer in game for more info.

AudioJaq#1629

Another update - we are reopening recruitment for all classes. Our raid core will be more final once we have all reached max level, but for now, please feel free to inquire.

Druids! Whatcha doing?? :grinning:

Hello,

I’d be interested in joining your guild. I’ve had a great experience so far with the players I have played with.

I’m currently playing a frost mage (lvl31) & holy paladin (level25).
I am a causal player and taking my time leveling to enjoy the game.

Let me know if you’d be interested to talk more outside the forum.
Thanks

Greetings everyone! I wanted to put my 2 copper in on Legacy. Our guild Eventide which was primarily consisting of RL friends was looking for a larger group of players to partner with. After talking at length with Temuje I quickly realized that our priorities, personalities and guild identities lined up extremely well and instead requested we merge into Legacy.

It has been a resounding success. Each of our members feels like part of the family and Legacy has not only been welcoming but has worked to make us feel right at home.

I support and highly recommend you consider Legacy in your guild search as well!

2 Likes

Kae, sorry for the delayed response, please feel free to reach out to me in game at any time.

Bump for Dire Maul hype!

Hope all are having a good weekend!

Hey guys! I am gonna try to start on Hydraxian rep soon.

1 Like

I reached out to Legacy not long after I saw this post. I was in the process of forming a guild with ~10 friends but when I saw this post the stars kinda just aligned. I’m happy to say after a month of running with these fine folks everyone is getting along very well and it’s as if our group of friends just over doubled in size. I strongly encourage y’all to reach out to us as we continue to grow in size. It’s been a great ride so far.

Hey there, me and a few friends (6) are looking to transfer here to Earthfury from Blaumeux and your guild seems very attractive for us! Any chance you’re still recruiting?

We are still filling out a few spots! Feel free to reach out to me or our recruitment officer in game (Temuje, Unidentified)

Alright folks, we are looking for a few more spots to fill! We are still looking for holy/disc priests, and warlocks primarily. Holly paladins and resto druids are needed as well. We are also looking for 1 prot pally. Please feel free to reach out to myself or Unidentified in-game for more info. If you are not one of the listed roles, but still want to inquire please feel free to do so!

Let’s Bump Bump Bump this.

Our llamas are tame.

Druids! Come join! Always welcoming more fellow druids!

Need some loving from Druids, priests, and Warlocks. /bump!

Hey folks!

We have begun our regular raid schedule of Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 to 11:30 server. With that we are looking for more like-minded players to join us for raids, pvp and general hi-jinks.

We are recruiting all classes for all activities. Please feel free to reach out to myself (Temuje) or our recruitment officer (Unidentified) if you have a question or should you wish to join our group.

Happy Hunting~
Tem