<Legacy> (A) Recruiting Now!

<Legacy> (A)

Who we are: Our core is group of friends who have been playing together since 2004. Together we were 14/15 Naxx, and have been raiding all the way through BFA. We are a guild of adults, most of which have families and other responsibilities outside of game. With that, we are not hardcore simply due to the time we have to play, however that means that we maximize our time in game and making the best of every pull.

Since arriving on Earthfury, we have been busy talking to you all, getting to know our server and solidifying our presence here. That being said, we are recruiting all positions, for BiS farming, raiding, and PvP. You will never see a trade chat recruitment message or spam from us, as our goal is to recruit people who fit with our team, and who want to play with us.

Raid Times: While our group is still building we are still planning our raid times as well as our loot system. Our tentative schedule is 8:30 PM - 11PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with a potential third day on Sunday evening.

Aside from raids, most of us are on nightly, grinding levels, leveling up profs, helping others, and getting ready for end game.

Loot: We are aiming at using a form of loot council with some twists. The general approach to gear is to make sure the essential positions have what they need, while also rewarding those who have worked hard to help the guild progress. The specifics to our system will be shared within our guild discord should you wish to join.

What we are looking for: We are looking for people who are ok with not pushing for world first - but who want to experience the raids, loot shinys and crush the Horde. Our core is a group of friends who are just happy to be playing Classic together again. We want to share that experience - and cherish those long awaited loot drops, or the extremely long fought 48 hour guild AV, chillin in IF looking badass etc etc. If any of this sounds good to you please consider joining us.

You can whisper myself (Temuje) or one of my officers in game (Draaven) (Rakku) (Kabraxxis) with any questions or to discuss joining.

2 Likes

I would be interested in joining as either Tank or DPS. Have vanilla tanking experience up through most of AQ40 and beginning of Naxx. Similar life situation with family and limited time to play but looking to clear some raids and enjoy classic with some like-minded individuals.

We need both, so let’s chat in game about what you wanna do! Ill add you, and look for you this evening! Thanks for the reply!

Bump. Welcome everyone transferring to Earthfury. We have plenty of spots available. If you think you’d be a good fit, please feel free to reach out via a reply or an in game whisper.

BUMP Server’s growing, can’t wait to get more good people around!

bump Chill Guild May The Force Be With You!!!

32 warrior looking to transfer over as my guild has fallen apart and we just weren’t able to ever play with each other. Looking to kill Rag as I never have done classic raids. I got some pretty good knowledge of game and tanking/dps aspect. Looking to make new friends

I’ll know more by the end of the weekend but I’m thinking of transferring and your times are perfect. Do you have any need of fury warriors, I’m also willing to tank if OT’s are needed.

Have a bnet or discord handle to tag one of y’all at for the time being?

AudioJaq#1629 feel free to reach out bud!

Just know that the times are still tentative, while we are all still leveling and recruiting that stuff will solidify. Regarding roles and availability, feel free to message me in game (Temuje) or via battle.net AudioJaq#1629

Would definitely be interested in joining, looking to make the server transfer today. Although I’m only a level 18 warlock, do you have a decent base of lower levels or is the main group high 30’s?

Let’s chat in game! Feel free to whisper myself or one of the officers. (Temuje) me (Draaven, Rakku, Madchen) officers.

Hi guys,

I’m a 60 Rogue looking at potentially transferring servers. Do you have spots open on your raid team, and would we be able to chat beforehand just so I can get some info?

I’d be interested in joining. lv 35 mage at the moment. I’m 55yo. I’m a pretty avid gamer but never played classic WoW before. When it originally came out I was knee deep in kids and life stuff. Now I am empty nest and have lots of gaming time. I’m kind of a beginner so if that’s not what you want that’s fine. I’ve been doing dungeons and doing OK. I know not to draw aggro and to do CC and basic stuff like that. I’ve never done an end game big raid though and would have to learn what is expected. I won’t feel upset if you don’t want me but I’m interested in joining.

2 Likes

I’m not in the loop with recruitment in the guild, but recruitment is open. I’ll say Temjue can definitely tell you everything. I forum lurk. :grin: And this was my Herod toon. Same name here, but in Legacy. If you’re on tonight message one of the officers Temjue listed. They get back fairly quickly.

1 Like

You picked a good class for your first time playing WoW. Good farming, free food and water, easy transport, etc. As I told Raylas I don’t know all about recruiting, but the guild is cool and age shouldn’t matter. I’m mid-30s and was an utter noob Vanilla. I’d enjoy another mage for more than food, water, and portals. That chilly frost nova farm!

1 Like

Hey Ray, yeah we don’t just invite everyone. Im all about chatting through it first, so I can let you know where we’re headed, and you can let me know if you have any questions. Please feel free to reach out to me in game tonight if you would like.

Let’s chat in-game!

1 Like

Sounds good. What is your battlenet ID? I would love to reach out