Leeway was in Vanilla but (Latency had a part)

You seem upset that leeway is authentic and is going to be in Classic because Classic is based on 1.12. Nothing you said is relevant to anything about Classic.

Scrub.

Dude in all of your posts you only pick and choose snippets out of context to debate with everyone, lmfao. If you haven’t noticed the only people that like you are your alts. Even Blizz said it won’t be authentic for a majority of players thanks to internet speeds but keep ignoring that.

Stop being bad. Start debating the details or stop flapping your gums. Nobody cares about your half:arsed arguments because they get shot down so easily. Shoo.

3 Likes

Whose alt are you? Did I make you mad by posting facts? Here’s another one for you son:

Not at all. I just think it’s both hysterical and sad everyone shoots you down and even Blizzard disagrees with you but you keep going hahaha! The absolute cringe!

1 Like

LOL.

You think leeway is not functioning properly on Classic. Blizzard disagrees with YOU!. Pathological liars getting put in their place and making angry posts makes me giddy.

Blizz literally said that because there are a majority of players with good internet today that the mechanic will be different. Right in a blue post in the beta forums.

You can plug your ears all you want but that’s a blue post.

You are free to pretend Blizzard never said that - the rest of us will just laugh at you.

PFFFFFT HAHA.

You got me.

Hey everyone, Sherlock here solved another one. I’m a retail tourist - someone call the guard. I check out the Xpacs then bolt. Been doing that since TBC.

Welcome to being a fan of Vanilla and not caring about modern WoW. I’m what it looks like, kiddo :wink:

Just proving my point you can’t debate anything and just try to sling insults as if I care about modern WoW. You still fail at that, m’edgelord.

1 Like

Okay so an entire video showing nothing, and one laggy interchange possibly showing what you think is leeway.

Which doesn’t apply when snared past 70%. So… Congrats you showed nothing

Lol how can anyone possibly believe this.

90-140 ms.

Can you find me some rogues that did this in actual vanilla or some real vanilla footage of it happening? I can’t take your word for it.

Where’s your evidence that Blizzard doesn’t know what they’re talking about concerning leeway? Where is your evidence beyond “MUH FEELZ” that leeway is not functioning like it did in Vanilla?

I’ll wait.

Reading is hard, already posted:

The full post has a link to the Blue post in beta.

Maybe it’s a good idea you actually try debating in good faith instead of only picking what you want - this way you can read everything and don’t have to look stupid asking questions already answered.

Cheers.

Confirmation bias is a bad thing.

“we expect for some it might feel different, but it is working as expected.”

You know what else “feels” different in 2019 compared to 2004? Everything.

Resolution.
Gaming peripherals.
Internet quality.
Server stability.
Addons.

And one hundred other things. You have no argument here, see ya later kid.

Literally spreading misinformation as Blizzard said the mechanic is the same.

Again with the disingenuous arguments, lmfao.

I’m glad you’re backing out this way, though. The cringe. Yikes!

1 Like

This:

the state of melee leeway is how they would have experienced the game in 2006

Does not mean what you think it means. They made sure to delineate 2006 for a reason.

This ain’t hard, bro.

You’re fighting for the feeling of Vanilla, which is a fruitless effort because it can’t be like 2004.

We’re living in 2019 son, get with the times. I take it you’re not going to pull out your old 15 inch CRT to get that “feeling” back, are you? What a joke.

You thought you did but you didn’t. I must have really triggered you at some point. I seem to have the ability to turn all the low skill gamers against me by stating facts. It’s a talent.

I’m not fighting for the feel. Look, if English isn’t your first language I get it. But I’m trying to help you understand.

There are more people with low latency now than there were in 2006, so we expect for some it might feel different,

They use the word feel, but he specifically referred to the function of the code as “state” when he delineated 2006 and “feel” for execution. Nothing will “feel” different. What changes is the distance at which targets are able to attack each other thanks to network speeds - as Blizz stated themselves.

I’m trying to help you understand since you’re struggling. If this doesn’t stick then I’m out because either you’re ignorant, don’t speak fluent English enough to understand context or are straight up trolling.

I’m leaning on trolling since you only pick and choose what snippet of a sentence to debate out of context, attack with things completely unrelated to the topic and flat out won’t engage directly.

That’s the bell of a losing argument. It’s futile to keep bashing you over the head with context and critical thinking.

If you haven’t gotten it by now then there’s nothing else anyone can do.

1 Like