Leech on gear not working in arena?

I have multiple pieces of Sinister arena gear that have +leech on them but once I enter any arena match the +leech does not work. This only applies to any leech stat applied to armor. The azerite traits that provide leech seem to be the only way leech works in arena. Is this intended?

1 Like

TBH, I don’t think anybody knows exactly what supposed to work/not work. Assume that “it’s working as intended” and move on, your life will be much less miserable if you give up in trying to understand these type of things…

4 Likes

So leech if it titanforges or warforges on ur gear. it. avoidance and speed are unavailable in arena. last I checked. But if it comes with it already. Or u use a azerite trait to get it. It will work in arena.

leech is 1/2 in arena, and it is essentially useless.

Same thing with Avoidance. Avoidance doesn’t work in Arena but is on some pieces of gear (my belt currently).

Outside arena, you open character tab and see the avoidance percentage. In arena, it doesn’t show up at all. Great game design amiright.

1 Like

wrong

all additional item proc stats even if they come on azerite
avoidance leech speed are all disabled in arenas

Scary is correct here, all Random Warforge/Titanforge stats are disabled except those that are a part of the passive bonus stats Azerite traits.

1 Like

Yup this is correct

And dang Swayy is oldschool af

2 Likes

you sure? pretty sure the mastery/leech and haste/avoidance dont actually work in arena

i’ve never seen leech in my healing breakdown when using it

leech from blood siphon // movespeed from longstrider etc work.

interesting ty

okay well ur face is wrong rude, i’m just giving the info i had which apparently changed

Is this happening in shadowlands? Leech from gear Is not been added???

It’s not supposed to be enabled in arena so it’s working as the LORD intended

all tertiary stats are disabled in instanced pvp and have been since their inception in wod