Least popular Race/Class combo?

I know years ago there was an app that had like every toon stored and I remember Female Gnome Priest was the least created Race/Class combo… are there any apps or sites that still does this and what do you guys think is the rarest combo out there?

When was the last time you saw a Female Dwarf Rogue

7 Likes

fixed that for you

4 Likes
1 Like

Now THAT is funny.

I’ll say, the female dark irons look amazing.

People don’t even remember tauren priest is a thing.

2 Likes

Monk is the least played class so I’d assume one of those races.

I’d bet a few bucks on High Mountain Tauren Monk.
That was actually what I used my 110 boost on. It looked dumb.

I’m gonna say female dwarf of any class. Never see em’.

back when this begun being a thing in game thru achievements (kill a race/class combo for the guild achievement of “race slayer”) in cataclysm, by far the hardest to find was female dwarf warlock…took me a couple of months. However, if you wanna get technical, mechagnomes and kul tirans are the least played races, so any combos with those two are bound to be rare.

Neutral Pandaren Monks.

I forget all the dang time that orcs can be mages. So I end up double taking the rare times I see them in dungeons.

Another odd one would be female tauren paladins. I have one, anytime I see another tauren paladin in game they’re male. It’s weird. Not bad weird just weird.

Female dwarf monk, female tauren priest or male orc mage.

That’s odd… I would think there would be a good amount.

1 Like

Human Paladin.

JK lol probably Pandaren Rogue.

I’ve seen several. There’s even one without the hunchback, no shirt, white pants, long hair and with a staff looking like a pimp cane that walks around in org yelling hi ladies…my realm is weird.

For the class it’d be shaman or Warlock. Race would be gnome, I think. So, Gnome Warlock?

I thought most alli locks were gnomes? Mine is lol

Any mechagnome.

1 Like

Female Kul Tiran anything. They’re in the literal dozens.

1 Like