Least Fun Classes to Main

I find my top 3 least favorite classes to play are:

Druid (don’t like the lore mostly or being shapeshifter)
warlock (affliction is the only one I can somewhat enjoy)
priest (shadow has its moments but still)

What classes do you find boring or which specs

2 Likes

Mage (all specs , especially FIRE)

Neutered by blizz after we lost G.C

5 Likes

I don’t like priests, disc is most enjoyable but even that I don’t feel all that good playing it.

Shamans are iffy, I feel theyre playstyle Is a bit boring, resto is quite fun but not until you get geared but I don’t play shaman overall.

Lastly I hate bm hunter spec. IDK why cause I main a hunter rn, but I will not play that spec. I don’t like playing main stream things ig. Theres a lot of bm hunters compared to mm… and MM is way to fun lol

7 Likes

I have the hardest time with Hunter, Warlock, and Death Knight. I think the only common thread here is the pets. I’m not a big fan of having another unit to drive around the field.

7 Likes

im likin the mog broski

fury warrior right now, i feel like i’m just massaging mobs with my axes.

1 Like

Anything with an Energy bar, like rogues and monks. Not being able to smash buttons really disturbs me.

6 Likes

Warlock, dk and priest.

1 Like

Hunter and lock - not a fan of pet classes I guess, and don’t enjoy BfA MM.

Lock and DH - not a fan of the fel fantasy. Lock - see above DH - just don’t enjoy the mechanics

Warrior, aside from Prot which I enjoy, I haven’t gotten into either… I think the rage mechanic is was does it - in the back of my head I want a fluid, clear minded, focused sword only wielding warrior spec and rage screws with my fantasy.

1 Like

Hunter.

No contest. I’ve tried to like them. A lot. I’ve probably gotten about 8 different Hunters to somewhere between level 40 and 80 and have eventually deleted them all because they’re boring to me.

Maybe if I were allowed to play as my pet and have the AI take the pewpewarrowing job? That would be weird. But could be fun?

So sorry Hunter: the perpetual disappointment class for me :sob:

6 Likes

I find priest to be the least fun to me. I have fun healing with holy spec though. I don’t like the play style of shadow. I’m a noob at healing as disc… so I suck as that spec.

I wish there was an actual ranged holy dps spec.

6 Likes

Priest. Shaman. Druid.

1 Like

Druid, priest and paladin hands down. I can’t stand playing any of those.

1 Like

Dislike? Probably my warrior… he just feels off somehow. Other than that I’m okay with most though not overjoyed with any of them at this point.

:cookie:

1 Like

Well in 14 post you managed to find a little hate for every class. So general consensus begs people love to pay for things they dislike :wink:

1 Like

Priest, hunter, demon hunter.

I’ve tried to main each of these classes at one point or another in my 12 years. I couldn’t stick with them for more than a month. Great alts but I couldn’t main them.

1 Like

Mage. It’s the only one I started and then deleted the toon because of the class. She didn’t make it to level 20.

I’m not a fan of warriors either.

2 Likes

I don’t like dotting stuff, so not a fan of Locks.

I have been playing Disc priests for years, but finally went back to holy again because shielding is hassle. I don’t mind easy rotations because I play every class. I’m not a big fan of warriors, not sure why. I love to play shaman, hunter, monk, DK, DH. have been playing less of priest,pally, mage, druid lately- still not 120. I wanted druid to be my main and in Cata tried really hard to keep it a main, but they are just a pain to play, so not a main now.

1 Like

Well, I dislike anything that feels clunky or slow. I’m not really loving any one particular class at this point in time, tbh, and not hating one either. I feel like they are all pretty meh right now. I hadn’t played a boomy since Wrath so I’m designating that as one of my Zandalaris and I’m also leveling up an Elemental shammy since I don’t really have much experience with them. They feel ok but I’m not super ecstatic about them. I think for druids Blizz just needs to make the character automatically go into the form they need to be in when you cast a relative spell. I had macros set up that would do just that but then they decided that macros are bad. I find it clunky to have to first hit a button to morph (triggering a gcd) before I can start my attack. In that regard, I would say that druid is probably my least favorite at the moment

1 Like

I think I have created and deleted Druid the most… Can’t get passed the 40’s for levels, for some reason.

Beyond that… Probably DK. Mine is relegated to a bank/AH alt. :smiley: She loves it though… A little math and trading wizard that one!