Least common race/class combo

What is your guess as to what are the least played race/class…for classic wow

I’m going with gnome anything…I remember a gnome warlock in our guild but that was it.

I thought it was female dwarves for the alliance and female orc/tauren for the horde

I would guess
Female Dwarf Rogue
Female Orc Rogue
Female Tauren Warrior

2 Likes

Dwarf rogue, night elf priest. Gnome warrior? Yeah I dont know, there is data on this.

Going to guess female Dwarf anything, but especially Warrior or Rogue.

3 Likes

Edit: I didn’t realize this was in the classic forum instead of general discussion until after I posted. My bad guys, ignore me please :smiley:

My bet is a female dwarf mage but a female dwarf anything seems relatively rare.

In my WoW lifetime I think I’ve seen only a handful of dwarf mages honestly, all of them seem to be male as well. For a few years I didn’t even know dwarves could be mages, lol.

Gnome females in full Wrath are hot.

In classic they can’t. I don’t remember when they started allowing dwarves to be mages but it wasn’t vanilla.

1 Like

Cata? Or later I think.

I can’t recall any particularly rare combo Horde-side from Vanilla, it seemed like I knew someone to represent most anything. If I had to pick, probably most troll class combos- trolls were well known for having… less than ideal racials.

But there were still plenty around. Like the saying goes, “you don’t roll troll for the racials, you roll it for the mojo”.

Has to be female dwarf warrior for the alliance, I still can’t remember the last time I saw one.

I feel like female Dwarf is going to be a lot more common this time around, with Dwarf attracting “those” kinds of players (they ALWAYS roll female unless its undead) because of Priest Fear Ward and Stoneform being the best Alliance pvp racial.

2 Likes

Female Dwarfs and Orcs were rare regardless of class I think. …hmm, female Dwarf Warriors and female Orc Warlocks?

Nothing beat’s female Dwarf rogues, they just didn’t exist.

3 Likes

That one seems like a pretty natural fit to me - is it really a rarity?

Maybe I’ve just spent so long on RP servers that I’ve seen it more.

Trolls have the best racial in the game.

2 Likes

I saw them quite often. Elitists scoffed at them because they lacked fear ward.

1 Like

Is this a joke post or are you serious?

Troll racials are pretty bad in Vanilla.

1 Like

Male Undead Rogue. No one dared to play that.

2 Likes

Berserking, for the classes trolls can play, is better than any other racial for any other horde race for that class.

And trolls are by far the best priests for horde.

• damage to beasts and bow spec are just gravy for grinding and hunters.

Troll Warrior was apparently slightly more rare than the dwarf rogue.

https://web.archive.org/web/20060328013422/http://www.warcraftrealms.com/quickstats.php

1 Like