Layering Now! - A Plea

Arugal has unplayable queues since layering was removed and it’s only getting worse. A queue of 3-7 hours for peak play (wed, thurs, sun) starting at midday is unacceptable Blizzard. We are paying you a subscription fee to PLAY the game.
People with the luxury of being able to login all day are unfortunately over represented in these forums and thus the anti-layering players no doubt represent a vocal minority.

The server is already huge and in no way similar to a classic economy. The #nochanges brigade would see temporary layering quashed based on economic justification, when the economy is already ridiculously inflated.

The naysayers demand that huge Bot populations are the reason for the queues. I frankly don’t care how many bots exist on the server as long as I can login to play. In order to raid a single night per week, I have to login via a tablet PC to wow at 3PM!! whilst walking around at work (I don’t have a desk job). occasionally pressing buttons on my alt every few minutes, in order to be able to play come raid time. A SINGLE NIGHT PER WEEK!!

This is completely unacceptable. The weeks of returned layering were the most carefree weeks everyone had in recent months. You could fit wow into your life rather than now, where you have to modify your behaviour in frankly absolutely ludicrous and ridiculous ways, to play a few hours of a game you’re paying a subscription for.

What’s more, the absolute vile toxicity and disgusting gameplay by a minority that gain pleasure by dispelling others world buffs was slightly mitigated by providing a refuge layer away from this ridiculously toxic behaviour.

The people saying “layering will ruin the community” haven’t had half their guild unable to login for raid, decimate raid nights, ruin relationships within guilds and cause friends to not want to Logon at all because they know they won’t even be able to get past the queue.

I don’t care if a temporarily layered game is ‘Not the Game’ a vocal minority signed up for. It is better than no game at all for the vast majority.
At the end of the day, we’re paying for a game we are unable to play at the moment, this is entirely unacceptable Blizzard.

Permanently transferring to low population servers is not a solution for a temporary problem. Don’t even engage in that argument. Nor is the “this is what you signed up for” argument. Small queues are fine. Multi-hour, never decreasing, unable to ever raid queues are not. They are entirely unacceptable.

Blizzard, please fix this ASAP

5 Likes