Lava lash server give your opinions for the devs

I’ve unsubbed. I don’t care for retail, the classic trinity has concluded with the end of Wrath, SOD was the only reason I keep subscribing. Although it’s a massively and amusingly overused expression, this actually is a slap in the face to Lava Lashers.

PVP realms aren’t fun to play on because in reality the only world PVP that happens is ganking. No one ever initiates a fair fight. PVE megaserver communities are a lot different than RP/PVE communities, so a PVE megaserver is not an attractive option.

The community on RP servers is just different. Nicer, friendlier, more helpful, more pleasant. A lot less of the juvenile obnoxiousness that permeates big server communities. RP servers are the only place you find this kind of community.

5 Likes

One time I bought the long sub right before what turned out to be a dud expansion. Never again! Now I look at long sub special offers as Blizzard announcing that upcoming content will be substandard.

1 Like

chaos bolt was a really good pvp server before they closed it, lots of decently even matched pvp

2 Likes

So i lost my name going to wildgrowth and no one raiding is using it so how can i get it back blizzard? huge reason why i wanna quit now

I’m stoked to see the team fail even more. Game has been beyond redemption for a long time, and things like this will solidify it as a failure, which hopefully means we never see retail minus again.

this may sound crazy but you can still rp on a pve server