Latest Alliance/Horde Ratio in Sulfuras

Hello to all the lovely ladies and gentlemen - I am planning to bring my alliance character to this server and was wondering how the alliance horde ratio is like.

a) who dominates open world?
b) A/H Ratio?
c) Who gets owned basically?

Please advise. ( please don’t tell me go away, go here, go there) :slight_smile:

Love u all!

1 Like

my opinion ironforge.pro yes only measures raiders, but it seems like a very likely overall ratio 45/55 Horde no one dominates. Horde would be the winners in everything theoretically because say a 10% to 15% offset but its nbd and yes WPvP horde and Bg’s horde World bosses also horde heres the thing though its not entirely noticable its not on the unhealthy end should i say I came from Herod it was way worse. So if your looking for EST/PVP/High Pop your only other comparisons are Herod and Faerlina, Herod is unhealthy and Faerlina its not the streamer server it once was but I still stay away. Welcome to Sulfuras xD

1 Like

in BGs Horde tend to win, in open world Alliance tend to win cause they are much more organized and have guilds specifically designed just to harass the horde during typical raid times. ratios are pretty balanced

1 Like

This server is pretty much horde sided, go to otuside of bwl any day and you will notice.

Uhh you cant I Just tried to xfer my wife’s toon over from another realm like 10 minutes ago and it said the realm is locked.