Latenight AOTC <OMG Becky> LFM 10.2

Guild: OMG Becky- Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
VoI- 8/8N 8/8H
Aberrus- 9/9N 9/9H
Amirdrassil- 9/9N 9/9H
Raid Times: Tues/Wed 11pm-1am EST

We are a casual AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid that comes out. Looking for a couple solid dps to come die with us this season in fated raids, Wow Remix: Mists of Pandaria and beyond into The War Within.

We do run a plethora of keys when we are not raiding. So if you are interested in KSM/KSH, that is something that is achievable here.

Openings:
DPS- Any- could really use some melee

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625

1 Like

Still looking to recruit more wonderful peeps!

Hi still looking for more! Recruitment needs edited.

Still looking for melee and cookies!

Hit AOTC, still looking for more raiders to join for re-clears, keys and new dungeons!

For the love of waffles, doesn’t anyone play melee that is not a ret paladin? lol LF some melee dps

or Ret paladins even. LF Melee buddies to come kill bosses and run M+. Maybe a warlock or some other ranged I guess <3.

Updated for current needs

LF a DH and a lock!

Hi, LF a Couple DPS! Come die with us!

Still looking for warlock? I’ve been away for a year and am looking for a spot to call home. I won’t immediately be available to you as I have some catching up to do. I would love a place to come hang out and catch some mythic+ groups and make some friends. I am interested in heroic raiding after getting caught up. Your times posted are perfect. I am in central time zone. I primarily play warlock, but diddle around on ww monk. I would love a chance to talk about any opportunities available even if it’s just a discord lurker position to shoot the breeze.

BUMP for DPS!

I heard you need more Monks.