Late season problem

So I got this ring last week that gives me 5% leech for 28 corruption. For 84 corruption you can run 18% leech if you have the three aserite pieces that also give +50 leech… This sounds like this can be a serious problem late in the season

Leech doesn’t work in PvP off items.

the corruption does just confirmed it

the corruption does and the +93 mastery +50leech inner tier does

1 Like

is 18% leech going to come close to 48% secondary stats?

if 2 melee heal for 20% of their damage done I think so

48%+ healing and damage reduction is also good.

No one will get to 48% vers

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/Flarkness

Yeah i don’t think 48% is possible, but he’s 40% without conflict procs or 800 versa proc. With both of those up he’s probably at like 53’ish. He still has some upgrades he can get too so maybe he’s be at like 43-44% static if optimized by end of season. Then 9% extra when versa corruption procs, and another 3-4% (not sure) when conflict procs are up. So maybe 56-58% versa a good chunk of the time. Wild stuff.

im at around 60% vers with thunder focused tea… it at sub 460 i expect to see people hitting 70%+ by end of patch maybew 80%+

I get to 50% vers on my dk right now.

The corruption is 12%+ to Vers. X4 is 48%+

hi, to answer this, with strife stacks im at 52%. when strife doubles from conflict major im at 62%. i can get a few upgrades thatll put those numbers at 46 base, 56 strife, 66 doubled strife.

! :smiley:

1 Like

pretty sure the corruption leech is halved in pvp

Nice. Thanks for the detailed info and that’s some wild stuff.

i can get to like 60% with all my procs

I see way more problems coming from people wearing like 2-3 infinite stars. Leech doesn’t matter if you get 1 shot by aliens yeeting space rocks at you