Late-night RPers?

I work nights and tend to be trying to RP either in the early afternoon when everyone’s at work, or in the late-late nights (like 1 am WRA or 3 am MG) which I realize aren’t the peak times at all…

Is anyone else up at this time and is interested in fun adventure/exploration type RP? (Aka not sitting around stormwind/orgrimmar lol) I’d love to just grab some of you and run off on an adventure sometime, haha.

I love to rp and I am a night owl as well. I am Pacific time zone, so I can play until 3 or 4 am easy. I do not have many characters on MG or WRA, I moved most of my rp to Cenarion Circle. I am not a fan of huge servers.

Hiya;

looking to transfer to [A] on MG. I have decided that I love playing Druid on [A] side and am really interested in a bit deeper escape that is the hell of life [not quite that bad, but 2020 you know].

I play heals and am very interested in leveling a few alts as well. Would love to link up and try and either start/find a late night 11pm-4am guild. I’m horde right now so will likely need a server transfer on one of my alliance toons or a faction switch on my main. Will likely occur in next week or two.

I gave up on Moan Guard, too many people. I have quite a few characters on Cenarion Circle. Great bunch of people. Not a large server cluster, we have four realms now. The rp is mainly event-based, to make connections, then mostly guild rp.

I like your time slot, Lanafer. I am in Pacific time. The four realms are on Mountain Time.

1 Like

I just posted in a FB group for guild recruitment. I hope to be on Moon Guard by the end of the day tomorrow if my free transfer off of Tichondrius happens. I’m also going to be doing a faction change as soon as I get the chance to.

If you’re interested, you can add me on bNet: user113#11143