Late Night player looking for a guild to experience End Game content with

Been playing WoW on and off since late BFA and I’ve not been able to experience any end game content outside of the pain of LFR because the guild I joined abandoned the game. I’ve got a Holy Priest and I’m leveling a Warrior currently in retail and I have a lv 58 Priest in Classic that I’d love to keep leveling and doing content with. I want to experience the dungeons and raids with folks who will actually finish them, and not just give up and quit on the first wipe.
Retail Realm - Moonguard
Classic Realm - Bloodsail Buccaneers

1 Like

Hi there!
You sound like a great fit for our guild! We’re actively recruiting for both Season 4 & Dragonflight, looking for more people for raiding. Our focus currently is to push through and get AOTC quickly with the goal to get to mythic. If you’re interested, please contact me on BNet or Discord! :slight_smile:

Raid Times:
Fri/Sat from 6-9pm PST

BNet: moshgoddess#1375
Discord: ʚ 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓰𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼 ɞ#8843

Hello there. We might be what you are looking for. We progress through normal and then heroic with AOTC being the end goal. We only raid 1 night/wk… Friday 8-11pm PST. We got S3 AOTC with 3 weeks to spare. Outside of that we do keys throughout the week starting around the same time. We also have an active discord. If you want to discuss further or are interested, please add me on discord. Darryl_TTD#8725

Hello! If your still looking for a new family, this is
a link to our guild spam! feel free to add me on discord Byndi#5161 [A][Stormrage]<Gnome Depót> Late Night Heroic AOTC Progression Team(and more!) Recruiting for DF! - #3

Hey Auyana,

I have no idea how to pronounce your name, but I hope you’ll tell me when you msg me about my guild! :smiley: Hi, my name is Jem & I am the GM of the guild The Legal Bananas on Alliance Stormrage. You didn’t mention if you wanted to only stay on MG, so I figured I’d give your post a little bumpy bump & tell you about us & what we need & hopefully I’ll hear back from you! Anyway, we could def use another healer in our N Seplucher raid! We raid Sat/Sun 8-11pm est!

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to DM me on discord: Jem#6738

Hope to hear from you soon & please have a wonderful rest of your day!

:heart: / Jem