<Late Night> Mal'Ganis [9/9M US 270] Reforming

Late Night On Mal’ganis is recruiting skilled healers and dps for CE push in 8.3. Much like other guilds we couldn’t beat the classic boss. Took our raid team… after 8.3 was announced we’ve decided to come back better and stronger.

Our raid environment is friendly, efficient and fun, but serious when we need to be. We try and help everyone become better at the game and dish out plenty of constructive criticism and will take some back.

We are looking to prepare for the next couple months until 8.3 is released and by then we will be ready for a hard push for CE going for top 500. All of our raiders are dedicated and committed each and everyday to accomplish our goal at task.

Our raid times are tue/wed/thur 8pm - 11pm CST. Please be prepared to show up 15 early to get prepared and get trash down. We are looking to eventually shoot for HoF and are going for 150 US next tier… if your interested WE ARE PAYING FOR SERVER XFERS.

What we require by 8.3 -
- Neck level 70
- BiS Max Class Essences for your main and any characters your maintaining
- All Benthic pieces replaced with equivalent gear pieces (as the on use
affects will not work in Ny’alotha).
- Commitment to show up to every raid time 15 minutes early.
- Keep your character maintained outside of raid times.

If your interested in looking into our guild add me on Battlenet / Discord
Bnet: Peri#11527
Discord: Peridron#5270

478 Holy Priest - Horde only.

6/8 Mythic EP

6/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Regularly run +15 Mythic dungeon keys

Available times:

Any Time’s should work!

Willing to pay for realm transfer. Oceanic also welcome.

NOT willing to faction swap.

I Have a Hunter at 469 that I can DPS as an off spec and a 460 Guardian druid.

Looking for a raiding guild that has completed heroic and is working towards clearing mythic content. I would like to learn and progress with you! I have a little bit of raiding experience from Legion but a majority of my xp has come from Ep and Ny’lotha , it was only this xpac have i started to really bloom. I bring my own raid supplies and I’m always on time at the portal. ![:camera:| Consider me for a trial, thank you very much!

Add me on battle tag or message me here on FB

zeldaxlove#11592