Late Night Loitering LFMs

Hey all I am Lequioa and I help run the guild Late Night Loitering with my Partner Rekkfist. We are in search of some awesome humans to join us for Mythic+, BGs, and Crafting!

We want to be a Late nights, adults Look for casual, setting up a one day/maybe two day a week Mythic + key runs. Glazed, Dazed, and Hazed BGs. Helping each other craft, and progress. Just looking for it to end up being a tight nit group of humans who enjoy hanging out pushing ourselves mildly while you know, continuing to act like the grown-up burn outs we all know we are.

If this interests you AT ALL. Don’t be afraid to DM me in Game on Lequioa, Elaviene, or Aeledaria. Rekkfist, Rasputin, and Maclunkey.

Or reply here with any and all questions!

1 Like

How late are you guys on?

1 Like

Usually avg. is 1am-2am EST most nights. Days off (My partner is 3rd shift) it can be far later.

1 Like

Do you guys rp in your guild?

1 Like

I definitely do, its not specifically an RP guild, but I do, and I know others do on occasion.

1 Like

How are you guys going? I’ve been on a wild production schedule and not on that much, and also mostly on MG, but I wanted to check in here!