Late Night AOTC Adult Guild LF TANK/Heals & DPS! [H][Hyjal]

Hello WoW Community,

We are Visibly Confused, a new guild founded on Hyjal with roots going back to 2010. We were previously known as “From The Internet” on US Arthas. We are currently AOTC with most guildies having KSH as well.

Recruiting
1 Tank (Any non Druid) - Looking for an experienced Tank who wants to lead the team with me to victory. Bonus points for a Pally/Warrior/Monk, but any non druid will do.
Any DPS
Any Healers (Non Resto Druid, please)
Bonus points for any multi-spec/flex players =)

Casuals / M+ players :
Any classes/specs welcome.
We do have a Community that is open for anyone to join, send me a message!

What are we?
We are adults with grown problems who play WoW to escape RL and have fun slaying dragons together.
Our raid focus is AOTC and our M+ focus is KSM.
We have fun playing this game.
We pride ourselves on creating an enjoyable, friendly, and fun gaming environment.

We are not a Mythic raiding guild.

Raid schedule
Tues/Thurs (or Tues/Wed - TBD)
10:30pm Eastern to 1am Eastern
7:30pm Pacific to 10pm Pacific
Generally speaking most of the team is active around raid hours most nights.

Requirements:
Discord required
Be a good, respectful person.
Be a team player.
No raid logging (please complete at least 1 m+ per week)

If anyone is interested, please drop a message here or message me on discord to talk more. (Markwahlbear)

FOR THE HORDE!
Markwahlbear

Hey hey… still looking to solidify our roster before S3. We are still doing weekly Heroic reclears, Mythic+ and more. We are willing to invest extra time in people if they aren’t currently geared/experience, we are most interested in finding the right personal fit. Give us a shout if we sound interesting, as we are always looking for more like minded folks! Also we have a Community open as well with the same name. Take care!

Hello Gamers,

We are looking to solidify our tank and heal spots asap before S3 is here before you know it. We are always open to awesome players though! A Hunter, Warlock, Shaman would be nice but we always want you play that class you will enjoy playing!

Still doing heroic clears and we will be hosting a normal glory achievement run next week! Very active and fun team we got going on. Give us a shout if you’re interested.

Thank you.

To the top! Looking to get that Tank spot figured out sooner rather than later. Room for 1 more full time heals, some awesome DPS and any flex players! Drop us a message.

Looking to solidify that tank, heal spot, DPS, and solidify the team. Reach out to talk to us. Have a good one!

Another H Clear done, raid group is growing consistently, come join the fun! Looking for that Tank and Healers specifically - but any awesome people are welcome to reach out!

Hello, names Banana…I’m a Brewmaster tank and have been thinking about looking for a new guild to raid with. I would like to be clearing AOTC every season so your guild seems interesting to me. I’m very into mythic plus and I’ve been a keystone hero every season so far. Maybe we can talk if you guys are still interested.
My Btag is Banana#14331

Hey Banana, request has been sent : ) - talk soon.

1 Like

Hey Everyone, we are looking to solidify the roster asap, hit us up!

Considering all roles for Season 3. With a high need for 1 non Druid Tank and Healer. Any spec Monk, Priest, Hunter, DK, DPS and any flex players. Give us a shout with any questions. Have a good one.

Melee getting kinda full unless you can blast then you’re always welcome ;)! Still looking, give us a shout! Have a good one.

Bumping this to the top!

Hello fellow WoW’ers - still LFM.

Another successful speedy clear, looking to solidify those Tank and Healer spots asap.

Sent a discord request but posting here as well. Tank player with mythic exp, currently spending most of my time on brewmaster but can swap around as needed. Also love running M+ with those who like to push

2 Likes