Last Week for Bullions?

Anyone know if we can still get Bullions in pre-patch? I still have several mogs I’m after and not sure if I need to no-life LFR on some alts this week to get them all in time :hot_face:

From what I understand, the bullions are tied to the Awakened Raids, and we’ll get several weeks more of them, right up to the release of the expansion.

All the raids will be awakened starting PrePatch, so I imagine bullions will still be a thing.

The only stuff likely going away when the season ends, whenever that is since Blizzard can’t give us useful information, will be the 0.1% title in M+, AoTC and CE. Everything else will likely still be obtainable until August 20th (the week TWW launches).

However, I’m just speculating due to the fact that Blizzard decided to release a loaded statement and not provide any information on it.

2 Likes

you will know when the last weeks are here is when they open it all to awakened status

I also noticed today that we seemed to have reached bullion cap. I have a macro that I picked up from the bullion page on Wowhead that tells me how many bullions an alt can earn, and it updates each week.

Or at least it did. Last week, my alts were capable of earning 12 bullions… and it’s still the same this week. (please bear in mind that this is without doing either of the dungeon week events).

Now, this MIGHT just be runoff from the upgrade bug that’s apparently a thing this week, that will be fixed tomorrow. If not, then the bullion farm seems to be done.

ya, sadly i ran 3 alts through lfr so far that were at the 12/12 cap last week, no bullions for any of them :frowning: Not going to take anymore through until I know for sure whats what.

Can we get a Blue answer on this? Seasonal Bullion limit has not rolled over from 12 to 13 after weekly reset. Is this intended or not? I submitted a bug report.

2 Likes

Why does blizz have to con us like some cheap car salesman?

So much verges on fraud.