Last 7 days Alliance dominated servers according to wow classic pop

I’m seeing very strange stats indicating Alliance are out in force outnumbering horde on multiple servers while Ironforge shows those same servers as Horde dominated. Both are based on Warcraft Logs to my understanding? Which site is trust worthy?

Both sites are trustworthy because they were made by somebody on the internet

21 Likes

Those aren’t people out in the world, those are people logging in to raid. Alliance has the PvE racials, they raid.

1 Like

Horde raids too?

2 Likes

Tiny skeletons arent raid bosses :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Unless you get to see the raw data, neither.

Lol. “They raid.”

They also have better pvp racials.

Sure, sure, buddy.

gnome is literally the best race in the game

1 Like

While true, that has nothing to do with racials.

I mean, look at how cute I am.

6 Likes

Yes it does.

Dwarf priests are also significantly better than horde priests.

Perception is absolutely busted.

And meld has a few good uses for hunters.

Horde has 2 decent racials.

And…?

And now you won’t have wrong information to make moot points with

It’s sort of cute that you’re making the effort to correct a point I never made.

4 Likes

The advantages from racials are tiny and for 99.9% of players is not enough that it should be a deciding factor on anything. Those that it should matter to are those that are in arena tournaments (which is retail not classic). If you are choosing faction or race based on racials that make a tiny amount of difference then you are doing it for the wrong reason.

You literally did.

pro tip: when someone teaches you something, just be humble. Getting defensive is cringe.

Nope. I never said anything about PvP.

Protip: read better.

4 Likes

The + skill racials, when applicable, are anything but tiny for a raider, as they have immense impact on your gearing due to effectively being +3% hit, which is an uncommon stat on gear.

Sure, a lot of the racials are minor, but there are a good deal that are fairly potent.

still not potent enough to make a difference for 99.9% of players. even 3% additional hit (while yes nice) is not a big enough difference for most WoW players, players doing cutting edge raiding to get world first etc. sure but for most players it’s the difference between beating the enrage timer by 3 minutes and beating it by 3 minutes and 1 second.