Lashing Flames Talent

So, i would like to give a suggestion on the Lashing Flames talent. I think if he could read as if you have pickup Crash Lightning, it will transform the skill into a Fire aspect and apply the 100% damage increase effect as it does now. In this case, the “new Crash Lightning” will apply the debuff on multiple targets so we dont have to tab target every mob.

And if you don’t pickup the Crash Lightning, it will work as the current talent says.

I belive that this is a better way to make the gameplay fills more natural, the current talent makes that we have to tab target every mob in the room and keep track of the debbuf in order to deal more damage. So, this nice little detail will give a relieve to us.

I was pretty surprised to see Lashing Flames return when it did since it’s basically the same issue as pre-molten assault flame shock management (minus the extra button). Even just spreading to 1 extra target if Lava Lashing the same target would help.

Make Lava Lash’s cleave off of Crash Lightning apply the debuff, make the debuff trigger off of Fire Nova instead of Lava Lash, make the debuff applied as a buff to the shaman instead… there are options here, and any of them other than having to tab-target through every mob in a double pull to hit them individually with a 12 second cooldown while praying for Hot Hand to proc and hoping nothing specific needs to be purged or interrupted would be a massive improvement.

Reviving this thread because we’re in 2023 and tap target management in M+ has to stop to be competitive :slight_smile:
Just make Lashing Flame interract with Molten Assault, done and done.

1 Like