Laser Matrix Breaking CCs again after 8.1

Yes it is. Confirmed

Yep. Mythic Zek’Voz is much harder with CC that keeps breaking…

Can confirm also. We had to have our raiders that were using LM remove those pieces of gear, heavily gimping at least one of them that didn’t have an Archive piece. Adds on M Zek were getting insta-CC-breaks with Laser Matrix equipped on anyone.

Can also confirm.

Yeah, our guild is having to reforge for tomorrow night :confused:

Yeah I have to swap off Laser Matrix to Bone Spike Graveyard, the literal worst BDK trait in the game OMEGALUL.

1 Like

I can confirm we were having the same trouble with Heroic Zul. The Laser Matrix kept breaking cc of the hexer.

Confirm! Pulled mobs in Freehold from a mile a way.
Sad thing is, I couldn’t even switch out my gear in a mythic +

Dungeons, raids, yah. It’s messed up.

Same here…and its pulling everything in dungeons. I can’t imagine its intended to be this annoying.

Confirmed. We had a rough time on heroic Zul and Zek’Voz today. Once we figured it out, everyone who had the Laser Matrix trait reforged, and that fixed the broken CC and unintended pulls.

Can confirm. It was sometimes pulling nearly every mob in freehold mythic+. But not all the time.

Confirming it was happening to my guild on heroic Zul last night.

Confirmed. Our raid had a very rough time with Zul. Never had trouble before with laser matrix breaking cc.

Happened to our guild as well on Zek, also pulling mobs through walls and floors in Waycrest Manor

Sounds like Laser Matrix knows no boundaries. :grin:

Even before the patch, it would almost always hit the target dummies near ring of blood area in Freehold and send my pet to hit them and pull extra mobs DURING boss encounter. I stopped using azerite armor with that trait in M+ altogether.

A little extra aoe damage and tiny heals wasn’t worth the trouble.

This was happening in 8.0 actually but it was hotfixed. However it looks like something caused it to incorrectly function again in 8.1.

We’ve since identified the cause and have a hotfix in bound to correct the Laser Matrix behavior again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks; for both the speedy response and fix.