Large-ish guild accepting casual players?

I’m returning to the game after a bit of a break, and almost everyone I know on my old server has quit… so I have decided to start fresh on the largest Alliance server for a change with the hopes of it being bustling and active.

That said, I’m wondering what some of the decent, active guilds are on this server that have frequent events, but willingly take casuals.

Does anyone have any recommendations? The guild finder in the game is atrocious and lists guilds with nobody online half the time. Thanks!

Pride of the Alliance.

I’m a casual player and we still do world PVP and battlegrounds and all that stuff.

Hi Lothire, Yes, guild finder is totally nuts here on Stormrage. practically none of the guilds ever update their posts on it and there are over 1000 guilds on this server. That being said Both “Loyal Beyond Blood” and “Loyalty Beyond Blood” are 2 guilds of ours joined by Greenwall addon, so our members can view chat from both guilds. We have officers that handle Raiding, Mythics, and PVP. For Mythics, both low and high keys can be done. The guild accepts all adults whether new player, casual, or experienced. We also have some Seniors, Veterans, and disabled members whether mentally, physically or both. I am online almost every afternoon and sometimes early evening s if you desire more info/invite or invites can be done directly through guild finder to our guild.