Delete please

delete please

Hello added you! Charlie#13641.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Something Chill is a newly formed close knit guild made by two close long time WoW friends. Let us first off say that we have been through quite an adventure the past 4 years together. We have made a successful mythic guild, joined a HUGE community guild, joined a small close knit guild, and have been guildless! We have decided to make a guild of our own; something we can cultivate as a HOME for anyone looking for a chill fun group of players. We wanted to create a community where everyone knows everyone and no one feels left out.

Raiding
Our raid team will be strictly AOTC focused. We plan to raid 2(two) days a week for each progression tier. Once AOTC is achieved, we will put heroic progression on farm once a week, at which point the second progression day will transition to a team focused PvP, mythic+, and/or mount farming night.

Progression Times: Thursday/Friday 845p-1145p PST (1145p-245a EST)
Farm Times: Thursday= Heroic Farm/ Friday=Alternate team focused event

Mythic+
Mythic+s have been very popular activity since its release in Legion. We plan to always make sure we are running keys for various reasons(competitive push, social fun, gearing, etc), as often as possible. Mythic+ will be organized via discord channel and each Tuesday based off of affixes and everyone’s schedule so that no one feels left out.

PvP
PvP has always been a great change of pace for those who want a challenge outside of systematic AI mechanics. PvP offers something fresh when Mythic keys feel a bit “grindy” or when the raid tier is in a bit of a lull after AOTC. We will ensure social battlegrounds will be held throughout the week, as well as, welcoming any PvPers into the guild to knock down some arenas and RBGs.

Contact
GM: Sugarbearjon#1635
Recruitment Officer: Boomstenlaka#1785
Healing Officer: Occam#1538

which one is you so I can btag add you now

Sugarbearjon#1635

Although I am currently not on(on phone in bed lol) but I would be super down to talk!

Added for whenever you’re available :grinning:

When would you be on tomorrow? We can even text in discord right now for a bit?

Discord: Jonsnow#9375

We’re looking for a large group to help with some roster issues that have been an issue for a while now. I’m looking to pick up solid players to help push us going forward and to be able to account for needs on a fight to fight basis. Although 11 people seems like a lot, I think we may both benefit. Lets chat and see if it’s a good fit for both of us.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey I added you on discord. Would love to chat with you, we can fit all 11-13 of you.

tues/wed/fri 9p-midnight EST.

Add my discord: almighty#8392 or btag: iamjesus#11763.

We could probably fit you all in as we focus on heroic raiding and can flex to 30. We are all about our gaming community and are a multi game group. People are more important than gear or progression however we get AotC+ every raid tier. This tier has taken us longer than usual as we had to take a step back to normal for a few weeks to gear up new recruits and some alts. Our push for AotC is back on and expected soon. Personally I am more concerned with planning for the next raid tier when it comes to recruitment. If you like what you see in our info, drop me a line. I would prefer to talk with 1-3 of your representatives first, then the group as a whole if we think it may be a good fit.

Our guild has been around for a long time with roots going back to BC/LK raiding days. We are not a new start up and have plans for future xpacs and classic wow.

6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791

1 Like

Guild - Ravens Crusaders US Wyrmrest Accord
We are a new guild with good friends and good attitudes. Starting a raid team with Heroic and Mythic experience and looking for some people that are willing to be dedicated and push the content as far as it will go and we are willing to teach and gear if needed. and yes we have room for all in our raid group and feel free to contact me.
Raid times/days - Wed/Sun 6:00pm-8:30pm PDT.
Current progression - 4/9N Battle of Dazar’alor
Requirements - 370 ilvl a good attitude, and willing to work with others
Needs - ( all specs and especially Tank)
Contact info -
Bnet: CplConfused#1157 | Discord: Boriskarloff#4583

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

ProgBalls Raid Team: 6/9M 9/9H; 8/8 M (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 3/9M 9/9H 2/9M; 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 9/9H 1/9M; 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 5/9H 9/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 2/9M 9/9H

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter, shaman etc), DPS with flex heals

SRD: Any DPS (pref Boomie, Shaman, Paladin, all other considered)

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Ranged DPS, Shaman, HEALER, TANK

TAHCO: DK, DH, Ranged DPS, all others considered

Dust Pwnies: All DPS (pref Hunter, Priest, Boomie, Warlock, Rogue)

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Have questions? Contact me on discord Ellsii#6645

Hello Sephyia. Your group, while being large, is likely something we can work with. if there’s a little flexibility in the tank and healer roles, I think we can definitely at least have a conversation. We’re a stable guild that has been around since vanilla but occasionally Rl events take a few people out (new jobs and health concerns are the current issues du jour). We’re EST based, got people who like running keys and we’re active outside of raids provided Blizzard is doing us right with solid content :smiley: If you’d like to chat, please read below.

Currently, we are H5/9 and AOTC all other raids and x-pacs. Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. If you’re interested in a long standing guild that has been around since the start, please read below.

Hello all. GM of NERVous Horde here. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We’ve been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during BFA. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for 14 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit nerv-clan(dot)com - use our #guild-apps channel on Discord discord(dot)gg/pe6DXFw - or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157