Lamentations of a grieving Botanist

Dear Mind-Vision Spriest who oh, so methodically stalked me nightly for months,

I added you to my friends list so that I could see you log in to creep close enough to Thalunara in order to mind-vision her relentlessly every night in Silvermoon City. When I thought that you were merely a lonely trial peasant that could not speak to me, I attempted to add you on bnet to no avail. The playful evenings of cat and mouse kept me entertained for quite some time what with my friends attempting to approach you only to have you log out immediately upon any form of acknowledgement. This pursued night after night until one night you summoned up the courage to send me a letter in the mail. I gasped! He responded finally, or so I thought…until I opened the letter to see it was simply blank parchment. Needless to say, I still clung to a smile and opted to stash this memory inside my bank.

Fast forward to last night when I had finally realized you were no longer on my friends list and ‘not found’. The one static thing in a fluid environment, the one thing I had grown to expect and depend on for when everyone else weaved in and out - there you were, good old dependable bald mind-vision spriest.

Oh, how I grieve for thee and miss the dance we shared… I hope you find solace in the twisting maw you have departed off into.

-The grief stricken and possibly “Stockholmed” Botanist.

(PS - People who know me know that I am 99% memeing, but fr…lowkey miss that creeper.)

8 Likes

the joys of being in love with a hobo

He wasnt a hobo…he was BALD.

1 Like

that makes me concerned

1 Like

why can’t hobos be bald

1 Like

Because we said so.

what in the god damn

1 Like

EXACTLY

#JustNightborneThings amirite?

lol

He was the one in the inn right

I think I found your issue right here :stuck_out_tongue:

Things are a bit more civilised in Suramar, one would hope.

2 Likes

Yesss that was him! xD

It was a Nightborne that followed her around.

2 Likes

update: He is still missing. If found, please return him to Duskstrike Estate.

thanks for keeping us informed.

Someone please find him we’re getting desperate

1 Like

He was my rock…

My anxiety has been so bad for him that I haven’t eaten this whole time, send help.

1 Like

Do you strike at Dusk or do you strike the Dusk itself?

Usually the latter

y’know how cats bat at balls of yarn. Yeah that’s us but at sunsets.