LAGFEST in Ashran

There was another post about this but I don’t see it now so creating another.

Had to leave the battleground last evening because I could not even mount the lag was so bad and everyone was complaining. I think the horde was too as it seemed many were also leaving the BG. I don’t usually lag at all in BG.

Blizz I appeal to you to please fix your servers for Ashran so we can play there. Its really quit fun (when we can move)

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ckaleiki/status/1144437752290631682

It wouldn’t be authentic Ashran without horrible lag.

the original ashran didn’t lag that bad except when you had huge groups on emerald dream battling each other like avengers vs wsb or w/e

It’s been 8 months where’s the fix?

1 Like

Cancelled to focus on Shadowlands.

Just like the two warfronts, the sword in silithus, the faction war, loyalist storyline, nzoth eye and the entirety of 8.3.5.

7 Likes

it least its over fast now with reinforcements but its still a lag fest.

Lag is not specific to just Ashran. Its clear they are not going to do anything now, and our best chance of seeing a change would be when new expansion rollout?

However, there is a good chance that if we all stop sub (I already did) then Blizzard will finally do something about this.

Lag seems even worse than before over the past month. Ashran being the worst. IOC up at hangar is just unplayable as well . Even AV is lagging now during big battles. In wintergrasp you can see the lag with the machines stop and go as they move.
Please fix the only things I want to play THX BLIZZ.

Forget it. We won’t see any fix for lag. People had complained about this for months and it only got worse. Things might get better when new expansion roll out.

It seems so backwards. It’s worse than in the past. This is a fundamental game play problem this should be top priority repair.

Very unacceptable.

2 Likes

its funny, the lag is signifacantly less terrible on horde.

After reading the following thread, I’ve started blaming Activision for these type of things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/internal-dev-troubles-supposedly-sad-to-see/434401

If Activision told Blizzard to put all man power on Shadowlands, then Blizzard would have to do what they say and leave these things as is unfortunately…

I don’t really bother with the “sky is falling” threads (e.g. WoW’s dead, etc),
but reading the thread above really makes me think that Activision might kill WoW, if Activision is calling the shots.

2 Likes

That’s what I’ve heard. Another advantage given to Horde and we have a 15% free stat bonus on our side.

I don’t see why they cant just remove it from rotation until it gets fixed? Playing this BG is THE single worst experience I’ve had in the game since its release. Want to leave the utterly broken BG? Cool, but you get deserter status too

1 Like