LAg/Latency is unplayable

Are you guys gonna fix this issue? It’s been off and on since BFA started. Last week Drustvar was mostly unplayable. Now after reset all BFA servers are trash. Do you guys even care about player experience?

4 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ability/Loot Lag on North American Servers Despite Normal Latency

Also on Stormrage, and same issues. Whole of BFA is like Drustvar was before reset.

EDIT: I turned on warmode on my alt, came back and no lag.

2 Likes

Yeah it seems directly related to WM off… because AOO wasn’t enough to get us into Warmode?

Also on Stormrage. Just lagged out of a timewalking dungeon and got kicked with everyone else in my party.

1 Like

Moon Guard also having trouble trying to do turtle emissary and stuck in Nazmir.

1 Like

This is pitiful and shameful that Blizzard appear to be blindly ignorant of the issue. How many days does it need to go on without proper acknowledgment and a fix?

Forget “days”.
This embarrassingly trash level of performance has been on and off all through BFA.
Not to mention Legion’s 5min Dalaran load times.

We are fast approaching that point where this game has played like absolute garbage so often (and yes, even with updated drivers, and even with literally all addons disabled, stop trying to shift the blame to players) that I’ll just accept the smaller raid tiers and start raiding in FF14 instead of only playing casually there while I raid here.
More raid content is rapidly not becoming worth the frustration of a game that plays like garbage in many common locations.

2 Likes

I am now getting rubber banding, also using flight master whistle and the bird to carry me off just appears and does nothing. This is in Tiragarde, Drustvar, Boralus Harbour. Again, only happening with WM off characters.

I’m not here to complain, but we are also having the same issues on stormrage. Drustvar was horrible last week, and now the harbor is the same today. Just an FYI blizz techs.

Yah Stormrage is unplayable, the harbor is so bad

Turn WM on, fixes it

Is that a new game requirement to play in WM on to stop lag issues?

Well well, I and many in the Nazmir zone have noticed the same lag with WM ON during incursion.