Lag issues after 8.3

Ever since i updated 8.3 my classic keeps laging so much it will kick me from game. I log in and withn no time my speedtests go from 50mbs to 0 then when wow disconnects the speed test will go right back up. I have another pc on the same desk not having issues(i did not update on that one) i was hoping the maintenance would fix(twice now) but log right in and boom unplayable. Is anyone else having this issue?

Have you tried to do a WinMTR to the datacenter while you are experiencing the issue?

Wave (West Coast ISP) had an issue connecting to the Chicago Datacenter not too long ago, and we were having ping spikes of like 4-5k.

This is the original thread that I am talking about. I am not sure where you live. But you might just glimpse through it and see if it sounds similar. Then I would recommend getting a WinMTR and posting on the support forums.

Also you might try to see if its happening when you try to connect to another datacenter (like if you are east coast, try connecting to a west coast server to see if you have the same issue).

Went off the gamepedia site for server ip address(24.105.34.222) and trace route has me time out at 24.105.62.149

Xpost over to the support forums, they will be able to help you more than me :slight_smile: