Lady Vashj - Shield Generators not interactable with Tainted Cores

Thank you for blazing the trails for the rest of us. These reports will help some of us enjoy the encounters eventually. Keep up the good work keep raiding!

1 Like

What an absolute joke.

HIRE PEOPLE TO WORK ON THIS GAME, BLIZZARD. THE ONE INTERN IS CLEARLY NOT SUFFICIENT.

What QA team?

4 Likes

proof that there is absolutely no QA team for WoW classic:

a regression of this scale. the one thing that needs to work in the encounter breaks and no one notices it?

ya that means no one was looking.

what a clown show

4 Likes

What are we paying $15 a month for? Not a single person could test this fix? Or ya know, you could of fixed the original issue when reported on the ptr…

I asked this earlier re the Kael bug: if blizzard can’t be bothered to show even the slightest amount of care towards their content, why should we continue playing (and paying for) this game? This raid tier has been a complete embarrassment and has wasted hours of people’s time.

2 Likes

We bloodlusted our players to do the clicks because we figured out that size mattered and the smaller characters couldn’t do the click but the larger ones could. Get big, be somebody.

1 Like

So until this is fixed, avoid the generators, eh?

(Mostly posting so warcraftlogs updates my info)

Are you seriously blaming minorities and women for bugs?

Also, I find it hilarious how a fix for the evasion bug caused vashj to not work.

And people say coding is easy.

So is this now fixed?

From what I understand they fixed this bug by reinstating the original bug. :man_with_probing_cane:

Yeah i got vashj tonight so it would be nice to have a confirmation lol

What a complete joke. First you end season 1 arena early with terrible communication and now you can’t even release a functioning raid on a 15 year old game. And you wonder why Blizzard is a laughing stock now.

3 Likes

just so its clear, its been reverted and fixed

Is it fixed?

I mean every other tech company, like Windows, releases bug-ridden software and just expects customers to do the testing, why wouldn’t Activision do the same as the entirety of the industry? Even more scummy are people who sell “early access” and “alpha access.” I’m just saying Blizz goofed bad but the response was prompt enough. Just, please, stop wasting man-hours changing pixels, emotes, and voice clips, and start just bug testing and bot banning. It’s not hard.

Coding can be easy or impossible; testing before production release is an industry standard regardless of complexity of implementation however.

3 Likes

So your instinct when trying to fix an evasion bug would be to check if the cores would be turned in?

Seem like a purely unforeseen problem.

cube crawl, I heard

They have a virtually bug free version of all of this.

Problem is it’s not the version that the sweat lords demanded.
So they had to build it.
Wasting man hours for less than 5%-10% of the population of the game.

So there isn’t the time to deal with bots, RMT, bugs, and a garbage version of Brewfest. Because, I mean, that’s a low priority since it only affects 100% of the playerbase.

What I love is that they released this to fix another bug. And now you can’t even get to the part of the encounter where that bug occurred … They can’t have tested their solution beyond a basic unit test.

So, how do you test if your bug fix works if you can’t even reach that portion of the code in a play test? Answer, it wasn’t play tested at all. They may have run a unit test to check if the bug fix code compiled and returned expected values from hard coded inputs but nothing else. Code release pray … GG Bliz?

1 Like

Killed her tonight, can confirm the bug is fixed.

1 Like