Kyrian WW guide

Are there any good guides for us Kyrian ww monks? I mostly pvp.

EDIT: Everything I have found is for necrolord

I think there is a reason for that. Take the hint,

The long short is hit stuff look tough. Do the rotation well. Probably Mikanikos soulbind.

Gonna need more specific questions.

1 Like

I’ve been wondering about Mikanikos, but have been using Pelogos. I’ll try Mikanikos here shortly, I was wondering if it would be good because of its final ability.

doesnt icy veins want you to play kyrian as monk?

Icy veins is wrong on most of the classes. Very few guides get updated throughout a patch cycle as the meta changes. Since those guides came out, we now have tier sets and double leggos on every class.

I know it’s a month old thread but kyrian is still viable for montages and giggles. I’ve hit a 38k rsk and 20k fist ticks in arena playing with a necro war throwing banner down. Mastery gets to around 73% or so. It’s fun for giggles because it’s unhealable damage but not sure how viable it actually is against people that have their buttons keybinded since every foghorn weak aura goes bananas to cc you and pop immunities the second they see your cds. It’s still fun though and you can mow down stacked enemies in bgs.

Necro on the other hand has more consistent high damage with bonedust procs and chiji procs. When the stars align you can insta gib someone. Plus fleshcraft is a major lifesaver in this burst meta. Necro just feels a lot more versatile. There’s a reason the top rated guys are nearly all necro.

i played a little bit of necro and it feels so clunky to me. kyrian is way smoother but thats just me lol.

2 Likes