Kyrian & Venthyr Legendary Buffs

1 target still drops it down and there is a few fights with multiple targets so therefore his statement was inaccurate. There ARE fights you will use it on.

Yeah, 4 seconds. So 1 min 56 second effective cooldown.

Yes, you will use it, but it wont get value on more than a couple fights.

i just looked it says 12 seconds per target, and i agree, you wont use it all the time. His statement was an inference we wont use it in raids.

The idea that moving to a 2 min. is terrible and makes the spec useless or something is just wrong. A lot of these fights a 2 min. timer is fine for. And Barrier is way too good to pass up for some of these fights. A lot of controlled raid burst that you can plan for in this raid, so Disc’s pretty much guaranteed.

Their HPS is also probably going to be slightly lower than other healers, rather than significantly. Their current bursts are WAY HIGHER than any other healer can achieve. I’ve seen 17-20k from top disc priests trying out boon for their burst phase, and that’s perfectly fine.

12 seconds is better. I guess the tooltip online hasnt been updated because it told me 4.

The tooltip is generic online, as the reduction depends on the base cooldown of your covenant ability. Ours is 3 minutes so the trait provides significantly more reduction.

Giving a 2nd look at the Venthyr one, specifically for M+ in dungeons where you take Searing Nightmare (not for raids or M+ dungeons where the average mob size is 3-4). If you can manage to make it give you 25% more crit leading into large pulls, and then stack the Ancient Madness buff on top of several pulses of Searing Nightmare, it could be rather nice.