Kyrian rogue desperately needs love

So before any says “Move to another covenant”, I’m still Kyrian because there are things I want to see finished (path of ascension, leveling up all my adventurers, xmog) which take a stupid long amount of time to finish.

As it stands Kyrian is the lowest performing covenant for almost all PVE content and the straight up worst for PVP after it got gutted at the start of the expansion. I understand why the nerfs happened because echoing reprimand damage was busted, but now it’s useless in PVP.

Could the nerf get dialed back a bit in PVP and tune/change damage in PVE? A change to the anima charged combo point would be welcome too considering the consensus of how to play the CP mini game is not try to hit that combo point at all since you can end up using a low CP finisher by accident with our RNG CP generating system.

Would appreciate as much attention as possible so maybe this might get addressed!

1 Like

No.

Tuning is not a bug. You want to post this someplace that the developers will see it, such as the Rogues class forum.

1 Like

Yeah I’m not sure how it got posted here, thanks!

1 Like