Kyrian Discipline Priest LF Raid Team

Hello,

Raided 10/10 M in Castle Nathria and ended Season 1 with a 2,382 IO.
Looking to Raid 2 nights per week with a friendly Guild. Also play some Holy/Shadow.

Best,

Hey there! Everest is a guild on Area - 52 and we are looking for additional healers / dps to round out our comp. We were AOTC in Nathria and are looking to push into mythic this tier. We raid Tues / Wed 8 pm - 11pm EST and we have plenty of guildies who push IO. This guild discord is fairly active in the afternoon / evening. We would love to have you!

Hey Courteous!

< Muteki > [H - Eonar] Is actively recruiting for 9.1. We are primarily AOTC focused, and we dip into Mythic as long as there is interest - and push the best we can!

Progress: 10/10 AOTC Heroic-CN /// 4/10 Mythic-CN
7/10 Normal-SoD /// 2/10 Heroic-SoD.

We’re a guild who has been around since Vanilla, and lost a few members this tier due to the content drought. Let me know if you have any questions!

Discord: Radiofoot#7207 /// Battlenet ID: Radiofoot#1217

-Radiofoot

Hello,

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Heyyy mystery disc priest,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

I’m looking to add disc priest to my roster.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha.

We are currently 5/10H with Painsmith to 11%

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Wednesday Sanctum of Domination Sale Run
  • Sunday Sanctum of Domination Alt Run
  • Guild Movie Night
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Not sure if you’re up for alliance on Stormrage, but if so add me and we can chat. Mythic Team is recruiting and a Disc Priest would be a wanted addition. Bnet: KassiG#1130

Here’s a forum post with a little about us.

Good Evening Courteous!

My guild is currently in search of a Disc Priest to fill out our healing core. We are currently 7/10 H after week 1 and although we did have to take a bit of a break before we were able to kill sire due to real life catching up with a few of our players, we have a strong history of getting CE with time to spare.

We have a strong roster ready for mythic raiding, and plan to continue knocking out CEs going forward. We are a fun group with long standing members that have been around for years.

Check out Malice on Bleeding Hollow or feel free to hit me up for more information.

Bnet: Medira#1121
Discord: Medira#6451

Hey There, Feel free to check us out - Overcomplicated on Area-52. Currently 6/10H (pushing for 8/10H and 1/10M this week)

Here’s our recruitment link: [H] <Overcomplicated> - 6hr/wk - 5/11M - LF DPS - #229 by Vahdie-area-52

Hello! We are Veil of illidan. A newly formed group of gamers, we are a semi- hardcore raiding guild looking to achieve HoF. We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off-specs at a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below:
ANY PUMPERS (RANGED DPS ) Spriests,Boomkins,Mages,
Healers (DISC PRIEST FOR SURE) Another Hpal (Venthyr)
ANY MECHANICALLY SOUND PLAYER

Raid Times : Tues/Weds/Thurs/Sunday 8-12PM EST
Raid Application : ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQJxcEQjvCnluBQxgJ-z4n1qdTex_DZNuDeal4QE5Vg1XRSA/viewform (Add an H at start)
Contact me at : Moriti#6522 (Discord) Taylorshift#3817 (Discord) Thiccboltz#1525 (Btag)

[Agreeing Loudly] Horde - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST

8/10N SoD 4/10H SoD 6/10M CN We are currently looking for a healer and RDPS. We are a close knit guild formed in January that often hangs out in discord together every day. Our goal is to always push towards CE. We dabble in Classic and other games as well!

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

Come look at crisp. We are a 2-day a week raiding guild pushing for CE this tier. We have a core of prior US100 players looking to fill out our roster.

Hey hey! My name is Mitch, reaching out to you from Resilience [H] US-Illidan. We’re looking for another healer to fill our ranks for AOTC then Mythic Progression and I think we could be a good fit for you! We raid Tuesday Thursday from 9-12 EST. I’ve attached a link to our recruitment posting below for more info.

The short version is this, we’re a long standing group of friends that formed this guild from the ashes of an old one that most of us used to be in. We formed this new guild to better suit our goals of Mythic prog. Realistically are we a CE team? No, not yet. But we’re hoping to be in the future. This being our first patch under our new banner we’re hoping for AOTC then serious mythic prog.

If you’d like to chat feel free to ping me in game- Xxvii#11663. The other officers can help as well, Dabears#1561, Vittorpia#1163 and Raand#1678, as can the Guild Master himself, KriztovChaos#1801.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to talking with you!!

Hello Courteous

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] would be interested in having you potentially trialing to join our raiding team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We will be clearing Heroic SOD and then pushing into Mythic progression afterwards.

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 5/10 H SOD — 1/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9-12pm EST
  • We are alliance so a faction change would be needed :slight_smile:

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Best of Luck!
Zoras
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293

Hey Courteous,

[H - Area 52] Close Enough (9/10M CN 1/10M SOD) is a two day raiding guild looking for an exceptional disc priest to round out the team and keep pushing into 9.1! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST, which the 2 day schedule should line up with what you’re looking for. We’d love to chat with you about possibly joining, as you seem like a great fit.

Check out our forum post/application !

Part Time Pro (8/10M) CN is looking to expand our roster and add a second team on Wed/Fri. Currently second group 3/10 H SOD in need of pumper DPS Heals. Wed/Fri 630pm - 930pm Pacific/Server time. Pst for more info! We also run keys!

Battletag lexinis#1476

Hello Courteous,

I’m Neithia, the GM of Blacklisted on Thrall! We’re currently looking for a Disc or Holy priest for our Raid Team, playing both Holy & Disc for M progression is what we’re hoping for.

Current Progression: 4/10H CoD | 6/10N CoD
Raid Days: Tues & Weds 9pm EST - 11:30pm EST (server time)

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit! Neithia#1315

Our forums post if you’d like to know more!

Hi Courteous! Pandamonium on Mal’Ganis is looking for a healer if you’re still looking! Here’s our recruitment post:

Good luck finding your new home!