Kyrian Blood/Frost DK LF Raiding/Mythic+ guild

I am 9/10H and guild fell apart before Sylvanas kill. Can already do high end keys and push what’s needed M+. Flexible with times but prefer 7-11pm Mountain time for raids if possible.

1 Like

could you possibly swing 9:30-12pm MST tue/thur? if so my 9/10H guild could use you in either tank or frost up to you. feel free to hit me up on bnet fynale#1653.

Let me do some looking. I might have a holy/shadow priest leaving with me as well.

Hey Cromintan!

I’d love to chat with you on discord if you want to reach out and add me there. Letholas#9581

Hey, you seem like a great fit to help fill out our roster for mythic SoD. Reach out on discord if you are interested. funkeoto#8862.

Hey Cromintan,

–| Rain | – is a newly formed guild devoted to creating a fun, engaging, raid atmosphere that focuses on progression and player improvement. We are led by Cutting Edge (CE) experienced raiders who are dedicated to our raiders. We value your time and will always work hard to make sure it’s well spent raiding with us. If you are interested in helping us grow, please apply below. Here are a few things we feel sets us apart from other guilds.

Your loot is yours! We will NEVER ask you to give up your hard earned loot.
Multiple Raider Ranks. The longer you raid with us the higher your raider rank and privileges grow. (You can find more info on Guild Ranks bellow)
Open Officer Meetings. You won’t see our officers running into a private channel after the raid! We discuss player performance, fight strategy, and guild direction openly. We are a team!
Community Representative (CR). All guild members may vote bi-weekly for their representative. The guild member with the most votes is rewarded the rank of CR which has all Officer privileges and will be the guild’s voice during Officer Meetings.
A Gaming Community not just a WoW Guild. We play a handful of other games like New World, Final Fantasy XIV, MineCraft, Pokemon Unite, and much more! We believe a guild that games together stays together!

Current progress is 9/10 Heroic 3/10 Mythic. Core Raid times are Tuesday - Wednesday 9-11:30PM EST with an optional raid voted each week by the Guild (has been Saturday evening)

Contact us on Discord - Bwill#0463

Hi Cromintan!

Stardust would love a Frost DK for our mythic progression. :grinning:

We’d also love a shadow priest. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Sorry to hear about your guild. :slightly_frowning_face:

We’ve killed heroic Sylvannas and are currently 2/10M SoD. We are looking for a couple more people to push Mythic Nines and beyond. Historically, we’ve cleared heroic and pushed into mythic as far as we can given our reduced schedule (5 hrs/wk). We love the challenge of harder content, but don’t always have time to push CE due to RL responsibilities.

Our members also do M+ with some pushing past 20.

We raid 6:30p-9:00p Mountain time on Wednesdays and Sundays.

Overall, we are a friendly bunch and our GM/RL, Shadizar, is level-headed and works hard to maintain a positive atmosphere. He has high end raiding and guild leading experience going back all the way to Vanilla. He also has a lot of leadership experience in his professional career.

If you have any questions at all, please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380).

Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

Hey there! Are you still looking?

I’m the GM/RL of The Shed, a semi-hardcore guild on Illidan Horde.

We are currently 9/10H 1/10M SoD and raid Tuesday/Thursday nights from 8-11 p.m. Central Time. Our team is really close knit and enjoys being together and progressing, and we are seeking a few more DPS to round out our roster as we push further into Mythic (and finish off Sylv).

We also have a lot of players interested in Mythic+ and are seeking raiders who want to pump in keys as well.

Please reach out to me on discord or Bnet to chat!

Thanks,
Frog

Spacefrog#2403 (Discord, preferred)
Spacefrog#11917 (Bnet)

Sent out friend requests to those giving discord chats. easier to discuss discord anyways.

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 3/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 3/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 7/10H SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

UPDATE: We are now 3/10M!

Hey Crom!

Unsure if going Necro for you is an option, but we are in dire need of a Necro DK and a Shadow Priest!

< Everest > is a Semi-Hardcore 3/10M and AOTC guild looking for DPS to round out our Mythic roster. Cross Realm is welcome!

We are an active “semi-hardcore” guild looking for like minded raiders. We consistently have members running keys, doing dailies or just hanging out in the guild discord. We raid two nights a week on our main team and have alt raid on the weekends.

Classes we would really love:

DK (Any Spec)

Boomkin

Shadow Priest

Raid: Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm - 11pm EST

Alt / Raid: Saturday & Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Plus: We require 1 Mythic + 15 Key a week (but we will help you through it if you aren’t a dungeon person) We have quite a few KSM members as well.

Feel free to add any of our battle tags to apply or just to ask us some questions. We look forward to raiding with you!

Roger (Bloodiehell#1476) - GM & Co-Founder
Khaos (Khaos#12210) - Co-Founder
Pucho (Pucho#11131 - Healing Officer

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 9/10H and 10/10N in SoD, we are moving at a steady pace through heroic content (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET
Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966 BNET

Hello! If by any chance you’re still looking and can swing Fridays at 9pm-12am EST/Sundays 4-7pm EST (which I believe are 7-10pm/2-5pm MST respectively), we could use a frost DK for our raid team! We’re a 3/10M guild that has a focus on AOTC but doesn’t mind dabbling into mythic when the opportunity permits. We have people who also runs keys during the week, with many at KSM or working towards it. Outside of regular raid days we also have alt nights on Saturdays at 8-11pm EST (6-9pm MST). You can add me on Discord at cloe.n#2073 if you’re interested and wanted to chat more. Regardless, hope you have a great day and thank you for reading!

Descendants of Lore is currently looking for a DPS DK. We are slightly behind you at 6/10H and we raid from 4pm-8pm CST which I think may be 5pm-9pm mountain? We raid every Sunday and every other Saturday. We are also Alliance, but if you would like to talk further please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Death Knight and Fury/Arms Warrior and 2 healers to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. Will consider other DPS classes as well. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me on battlnet or discord if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

If you and your friend are still looking, I have spots open for dps on my team. We are also 9/10H and working on Sylvanas. We are an adult only (21+, average ages 30’s-40’s) guild on Area 52 that raids Tues/Thurs 8-11pm MST. Outside of raiding, our folks enjoy pushing keys, leveling alts, transmog runs, and hanging out in disc. If you’d like more info, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hi there! Feel free to check us out :slight_smile: We have multiple AOTC teams and a very active social atmosphere!

Hi there! MYTHICC on Mal’ganis is a really fun social guild with several different raid teams that are recruiting. I personally am a former CE raider who now raids with our “Swipe Left” team which is AOTC focused and raids only Sunday nights 9pm-midnight eastern. We have other teams that raid on other days as well.

Our website is mythiccmalganis dot come and feel free to check out the other teams. :slight_smile: MYTHICC is VERY active with lots of key pushers and we do our own M+ competitions and more. You can find information about it on the website. The social aspect of MYTHICC is personally why I love it here. The guild is always busy. There’s always people online, on discord, etc. We play other games together too (FFXIV, New World, etc).

Feel free to contact me on discord at Kalanii#9911 or on bnet at Kalanii#1116 or apply on the website if you’re interested!

Hi! Are you still looking for a guild? Our guild is on Thrall, an AOTC guild (10/10H and 1/10 M) with a casual/friendly setting that run a lot of keys outside raid time. We raid Tues/Thurs 7pm MST to 10 pm MST with Monday being the clean-up day. We look for people who want to join a guild for more than just a place to parse once or twice a week and pride ourselves in being a community for retired hardcore raiders that want to get things done without feeling like a job. Add me to battle.net Stevelations#11594 if you’re interested!

Hey Cromintan,

Over on Illidan, we have a guild that is 9/10H and looking to fill DPS and Healing spots. Our raid is Tues & Wed 7-11pm MST. We typically have a big group of people looking to do keys, and have a pretty chill atmosphere. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to reach out rora#1663