Kurinaxx server is dead

I have a lot of toons on this server and even with the discounted xfers, it would still take about $200 to xfer all of them over to a server where the game is playable. I already cancelled my sub since it’s impossible to get a group and I see the server is down to 175 subs with half of those being bots and zero of them being alliance.

Make the game playable again, is it really too much to ask?!

1 Like

You would be better off posting in the Classic forums. The ones who take feedback on this don’t take it from the Customer Support forum and the SFAs here are not liaisons with them.

You would need to be more specific than just “make the game playable” as that is rather vague. You would need to give information on how you feel it needs to be changed.

9 Likes

I would really love to see the legitimate data and resources you learned this from to back all of these claims.

Hyperboyle aside, this isn’t the place to make suggestions as it’s a forum for players to assist other players. There are no Devs here, no GMs, QA or any of the sort. Our SFAs are pretty nifty, but they have absolutely nothing to do with what decisions are made with servers. You would need to post in the TBCC forums or submit your suggestion in-game. Those are the only two venues open to you to plead your case.

11 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t even release total subscriber numbers, none the less per server so this is a really laughable attempt to try and use data and proves the rest of your facts are absurd.

2 Likes

I would as well.

Either way, I know that at least the perception is that there are few folks around to group with, and that is enough.

The trouble is, we can’t really force people to roll or play on a specific realm so we otherwise don’t have a lot of control over where players go. The best I can tell you, Charlar, is that our Devs do monitor the overall population on realms and they are always looking into solutions that may help.

I’d recommend posting on the Classic General Discussion forum with your concerns so our game Developers can review it.

10 Likes

Sure you also have a lot of people who moved on to TBC

This is where a GM told me to post because he couldn’t do anything about it… I told him I’m pretty sure posts don’t get read by anyone else who can do anything about it either but he assured me they do so I figured I’d give it a try. Sorry for trying exactly what the GM told me to do, I should have known better :frowning:

The GM would have recommended that you post on the forums to provide your feedback. By providing your feedback in a forum like the Classic General forums, a Community Manager (CM) would see the feedback and be able to pass it along with other feedback from the forums.

The difference is that the CM team doesn’t monitor the Customer Support forums for feedback.

8 Likes

Best to simply make sure that you cancel any Subscription(s) that you have active instead of trying to get your account banned for attempting to gift/sell it.

Best of luck wherever your future gaming takes you.

5 Likes

I’ve removed your last post because it seems to be hinting at something that goes against our account use policies.

I’m sorry you feel you need to leave, but I do wish you all the best.

7 Likes