Kul Tirans have a misguided perspective on the second war

Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. The Forsaken are Lordaeronians.
The Alliance was formally known as The Alliance of Lordaeron.
https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Alliance_of_Lordaeron

Arthas was from Lordaeron.
Garithos was from Lordaeron.
Daelin was from Kultiras. And turns out he was right about everything he warned Jaina about but… she just didn’t listen. Oh well :stuck_out_tongue:

Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken and if thats true so does the history and legacy of its people. Which makes some really interesting Lore conversations between Elves vs Trolls and Orcs vs Forsaken. Lots of conflict and history between these races.

4 Likes

See above post. Y’all still stuck with Arthas and company

And as demonstrated you would be wrong but its a free country. You are allowed to be wrong.
Btw everybody happy canada day.

1 Like

I know you’re wrong, as usual. You should be used to this by now.

No you!.. times infinity. Ha!

And to you! We be watching the fireworks tonight!

3 Likes

Poised hypocrisy again!! So the alliance can steal troll land, but when the orcs come and ally with the trolls to take it back, oh they are the bad guys. Also the red dragonflight are just collateral damage of a war started by the humans

Its our privilege to be right all the time.
There is no hypocrisy here.

I agree that Daelin and Garithos and Arthas can be blamed on the Alliance. But after the questline formerly giving “of Lordearon” to both Alliance and Horde then it also means Garithos and Arthas can also be blamed on the Forsaken. Again, these were Lordearon citizens. You want to claim the heritage of that nation, then I say you need to claim it all. Warts and everything!

Again, complain to your Forsaken and Blood elven buddies, buddy.

I just love it that the worse moments of the Alliance can now also be blame on the Horde. Win-win.

2 Likes

Go ask the dwarves, gnomes, stormwind humans, gilneans, and Kaldorei all who are squatting on ancient troll land to move.

I love how the alliance stilll comes out the worst offenders on this. Even bigger win for the horde :cow:

(Since we’re going down this rabbit hole. Might as well enjoy it)

2 Likes

Those are old god lands and before that elemental land. Also, considering all ancient troll land was once lands controlled by the Old Gods, it would actually be more accurate to say it is trolls squatting on land captured/belonged to the Titanforged/their descendants.

In fact, if not for the titanforged there would be no life on Azeroth that was not subservient to the old gods so the trolls, taurens, vulpera etc, all owe their existance to the Titanforged. You’re welcome.

1 Like

Micah is trolling like the Amanir fellow, so why take their arguments seriously? Its dipped in several layers of irony.

You got the “Do as I say not as I do” hypocrisy, You got the timeline issue where you are asking the thousands of years of grandsons and granddaughters to pay for the “crimes” of their ancestors.
Micah lives in the US… I don’t see them running off to an aboriginal person, give away all their possessions and move back to Ireland.
And not to mention you got the seasonal hitler faction making moralistic land right claims… like bro you guys blew up a planet apart after trying to invade another planet. Flimsy ground doesn’t even begin to cover it.

This is all in good fun I think, like the old debates of yore of which DC superhero can beat which Marvel superhero.
Batman of course but again you get the picture.

4 Likes

Learn to comprehend what you’re reading before replyin. If you you thought my post was in anyway serious, you’re reading skills are severely lacking

You are literally quoting me saying exactly that. I am telling Zerde to not take what you are saying seriously.

1 Like

You accused me trolling. Don’t walk back what you said. Tired of this stupid nonsense you do.

Maybe you should work on your own comprehension.
I said you were trolling, you confirmed this by saying your posts are not serious but you are getting angry over it.

Now you are accusing me of walking it back when I am literally confirming what I said before and what you have said and done.

There is no confusion here. You did not make a serious post, you were poking fun, trolling, and I told zerde not to take it seriously. Thats it.
You are getting upset over nothing. Chill out dude.

Well this took a turn for the wierd

1 Like

It’s smallz. Only thing he’s good at is making things weird :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

My answer has always been that even if they were trolling/not being or serious or they were 100% being serious I would always answer with the unvarnished lore for two reasons.

1. if they were trolling then that trolling was weaksauce. They had to make up lore to justify their view and should find better material.
  2. if they were 100% serious then that means there knowledge of lore is just horrible and they need to go hit the proverbial lore books before making such embarrassing posts.