Kul Tiran racials are a joke

Man I hate how every time they release an allied race there’s always stupid fighting about the racials. for 99% of people this won’t matter at all.

1 Like

Having a racial as OP as the new trolls will matter to a whole lot more people than just 1%. lol

1 Like

I like the KT racials. Thematically they’re pretty damn perfect. And I think they’ll make brilliant tanks. I’m curious to see the numbers on Brush It Off over the span of a dungeon or raid. Hopefully the effect overlaps and isn’t just constantly refreshed by the latest bit of damage.

1 of 2 things need to happen:

1. Racials need to be removed.
  2. Blizz needs to realize they are just awful at making this game and concede that BfA should be their last effort. This is pathetic game design.
4 Likes

You do realize as long as they take damage they keep healing. thank about that. DPS, heals and the tank gets a free passive heal without touching a button. Then add a very good knockback. It starting to look like alliance have no clue on how traits work or so it seems. That is possible they just trolling.

Might want to go to PTR and test. So far I am thinking of making Kul my main. instead of my rogue for the alliance. He going to be a war. based on how so far he seems to be doing.Not sure on final class. War being top and followed by the mage.

At least someone has a proper idea on how to use their racial than crying, regen means nothing when someone punts you off a cliff or into a pit.

It pretty much was the Alliance crying about warmode.

Not sure if you noticed or anything but lately it’s been Horde screaming about war mode being unfair and imbalanced. Somehow war mode got lopsided for Horde all of a sudden.

2 Likes

Not hearing imbalance. I am hearing how they got extra rewards for 5 weeks or so. Their lot in the game are pretty upset. If anyone believes the trade I quit. It seems to make a lot of paying customers mad. can’t wait to see next quarters, see if true.

1 Like

My flying dino racial will come in handy when one of you fatties punches me off a cliff.

Maybe Horde is up in arms because when the WM rewards were an even 10% across both factions, Alliance wanted nothing to do with WPvP. Now that you guys have a 30% bonus, all of a sudden you’re talking trash to Horde. It’s pathetic and just goes to show the snowflake mentality of the Alliance side player base.

2 Likes

Let’s hope you’re fast enough since it doesn’t Just send you flying.

Looking at the KT racial, I’m reminded of all the fun I had using Spartan Kick in Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey.

I think the KT racials are fair. Beween the versatility and the HoT effect, they essentially have a 3.5% quasi-delayed global damage mitigation. Pretty neat, in my opinion.

There racials seem fine all they got to do is can’t be used in combat for the healing one for Zandalari and it’s well balanced imho.