Kul Tiran racials are a joke

Can Blizzard just release a statement saying they don’t want alliance to do pve. That’s how it feels with these racials compared to the Zandalari racials.

8 Likes

Pvp too.
trolls get a dps buff and self heal
kul tiran get a knockbackstun that prob DRS everyones crap lol.

2 Likes

This is starting to get a bit tired, KT racials are fine

Literally the only thing worth complaining about when it comes to Zandalari is their Regeneration which Blizz outright said they haven’t finished balancing yet

Edit: I see this isn’t the first time you’ve posted a thread complaining about this OP

Hopefully this puts it to rest for good for you

5 Likes

Yep Blizzard hates alliance.

4 Likes

With all the faux outrage and complaining you guys do about Horde bias and the like, I’d hate you too. You’re Lunayya 2.0. Give it a rest.

3 Likes

Imagine which faction would be screaming the most if KT were given the regen racial instead of the trolls. It’s enough to make anyone claim a faction bias when something like this even makes it to the ptr.

7 Likes

For targets immune to stun, I hope they add an interrupt effect to Haymaker.

1 Like

Well the males looks like manatees so it totally makes sense about them being about to hold their breath.

3 Likes

Yes, it would be hilarious when I start punching hordies off cliffs.

4 Likes

I looked at kul tiran racials and they look pretty good compared to worgen. Haymaker sounds like the funnest racial in the game. Gives any class the ability to troll people off cliffs! Eye of the storm just got 10x easier for the alliance to win.

5 Likes

The strength of Zandalari racials is not final, this has been confirmed by Blizzard. They’re going to be adjusting it. It also will be altered to be interuptable if you take damage.

So maybe try paying attention to some of the news surrounding the issue so you don’t speak from a position of ignorance next time.

2 Likes

Did you see the mag’har racials? At least kul tirans can do something.

3 Likes

Thanks for the laughs. Anything “confirmed” by Blizz has to be gold right?

2 Likes

Somehow it would still be the Alliance.

Bad racials? My paladin can summon a forge that isn’t even a forge!

4 Likes

So you don’t actually listen to anything anyone says, e.g. the person above who pointed out that the troll racial’s specifics are not finalized yet, and that you seem to be getting a bit repetitive with these topic creations.

Considering the best racials for Allied now are Dark Iron, let Horde have good ones this race…

1 Like

Yeah, probably, it must also be Alliance screaming about the “imbalances” of war mode that never Horde claimed never existed until recently. It’s almost like WoD all over again where the forum was filled with nothing but Horde players crying about how unfair the game is. gg though.

Blizz isn’t alone on this. I hate Alliance as well.

Once KTH and ZTR are live, there are 21 races in the game. Each faction has 11.

If you are going to ONLY compare 2 of them, and complain that one is better than the other…

…then WoW must be an incredibly wonderful game! I mean seriously, if you have to try that hard to find something to complain about…

1 Like