Kul Tiran & Healbot

Hello,
Well I finally unlock Kul Tiran race and I’m quite happy about it. I created a Shaman & a Druid. Started with the Shaman and notice that Healbot will not work. I first noticed in a battle ground. I left click on player pane and nothing happens. So I exit out and go to my other healing characters (none are Kul Tiran) and panes work as intended. Then, I logged into Druid Kul Tiran, left click pane to heal self and it worked once but only once. Very strange. So does the Kul Tiran race just not work well with healbot? I tried deleting and reinstalling, reloading UI. Nothing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Your character’s race won’t affect your addons. I don’t use healbot, so I’m don’t know how it handles profiles, but that’s probably where you need to look. It’s probably less that it’s not working on your Kul Tirans vs. it’s not set up right on your newest characters.

So, look and see if healbot has a profiles section. You might need to load the profiles of your other healers. (You might even need to go onto those healers and save your current settings to a new profile.)

Thanks for advice. Out of curiosity, what add on do you use for healing?

If you have another shaman, you could copy the profile from within healbot. Otherwise, look in the spells section to verify you have the correct spells. I’ve been using healbot since healing with my paladin back in BC. I miss the simplicity of having only 3 spells.

Hi! You’ll first need to make sure your spells are properly configured by going into the HB options>Spells tab and configuring your keybinds.

Then my next suspicion would be the profiles. HB stores a number of profiles, but if you have your main’s profile selected, it will not work with other characters. On the General tab, make sure that Profile for Spells/Buffs/Debuffs is set to Character and not Class.

On the Spells tab, also make sure you have Set Spells For “Helpful spells on friendly characters”.

Hope these help. I swear HB used to have a specific section in their UI to select a character, but I’m not finding it anymore.