Kul Tiran and Zandalari Video on Launcher?

Yes my wife and i did, although we did hear about some of the things they mentioned from other sites we weren’t naive enough to take those sites as cannon. No we prefer to wait till blizzard actually announces certain things.

The only thing I was absolutely sure about was having to be exalted with Proudmoore that was almost a given. So yes we were excited to see the news on the launcher were even more excited knowing we already meet those requirements. :wink:

This was a good opportunity to say soon™ and i’m upset that it wasn’t taken

I don’t think many people realize how many people don’t keep up with the PTR, wowhead, MMO champion, the forums, or anything like that. The video on the launcher was news to some people I know, it might seem crazy, but not everybody is crazy like us :slight_smile:
Also don’t we complain when they rush things, and now we’re complaining they’re not rushing something? I too have given up on waiting, I decided I won’t be race changing my druid to kul’tiran. But the constant complaining won’t help anybody, KT was never slated for BFA launch, zandalari was set back for story purposes and we got mag’har to replace them, which btw we have in game and have had for ages now. I was gonna make a zandalari warrior, but mag’har is cooler anyways. Waiting to make that paladin though!

The people on the forum maybe but there are a lot of people who play the game who don’t go and look for information.

This isn’t anything new though - starting in legion I continually have to go to external website to figure out their questlines and things like that.

I don’t recall that happening much in WoD or MoP.

Dang, I saw the video on the launcher and thought the races were out. Oh well, give a little more time to get reputation.

I just resubbed to WoW, I havent bought BFA yet but honestly I find it weird that these “allied” races are being promoted as part of expansion but need recruitment. I’m still trying to figure out what exactly is happening . Anyone else frustrated that a key feature of expansion needs in game unlocking?

1 Like

I play Horde, but I don’t want to be involved much with Horde politics. Also, I like Zandalari model -> I will race-change to Z Troll too :smiley: