KT Invuln While Pyroblasting Bug

Looks like we pushed KT to 50% right as shock barrier was going up resulting in a transition in which he was protected, untargetable, and chain casting pyros. Assume this is not intended behavior. Video evidence: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1274030899?t=2h18m37s

Happened to us too last week. He killed 5 people before coming down, very fun

1 Like

Friend of mine’s raid had the same bug last week too

This bug has existed since OG TBC. It’s been reported for a long time.

1 Like

I like the “complete threat wipe after descending” bug personally.

Happened to us to but we got him down.

Lurker is also bugged now and pets don’t attack him

1 Like

I spent a full minute tonking, dismissing and resummoning before I gave up. The other hunter’s pet was fine though. Very frustrating.

we had it happen 2 weeks in a row… really puts a damper on an otherwise great run… One time he flew up in the air and was then flying around the room but not attacking anyone. People that died had to release and anyone in the instance had to hearth. Couldn’t get back in for about 10m

Not a bug, stop dps before 50% if shock barrier cooldown is sub 30 seconds.

It has always worked this way.

Now that’s bizarre!

He shouldn’t be casting anything when he’s untargetable and floating in the air…

1 Like

What are you talking about? There is NO way there is an intentional mechanic that causes an auto wipe(ish)… That’s not how video games work

1 Like

It’s not an autowipe, just stop dps at 55% wait for a shock barrier than push. It’s how tens of thousands of people have been killing the boss for months.

He also casts flamestrike and mind control while untargetable in the air, it has always worked this way.

He shouldn’t be casting anything when he’s untargetable. He is supposed to stop casting MC and Pyroblast when he transitions. MCs during the transition are not supposed to happen.

And yes, I’m aware that these bugs have existed since the original TBC. I literally said that in my first post.

It’s not an auto wipe, it’s just annoying

I hope you’re heat resistant. The “hardcore” raider types here don’t appreciate it when you question their complaints. But you’re not wrong.

Great contribution to the thread.

Yes, he is.

Still bugged after reset. I wager it will still be after the next reset. And the next . . .

Sorry but they are timegating KT now. Have to pay 20 dollar to skip the pyroblast spam to proceed into the next phase for the remaining 50%!

We have reported this since the PTR testing for Tier 5. Blizzard isn’t going to fix this.

The best thing you can do is stop your dps if the shock barrier timer is looking like it is going to line up him hitting 51%.

It adds a little bit of flavour to the fight! Now that its nerfed and it doesn’t cause a wipe, its kind of funny to see who he will pick off before he comes back down and is targetable again.